Urological Endoscope Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global | 2022-2028 | MedCore | Includes: Cytoscope Market, Ureteroscope Market, and 2 more
- Year: 2022
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
Overall, the global urological endoscope market was valued at nearly $982 million in 2021. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 16.6% to reach nearly $2.9 billion.
The full report suite on the global market for urological endoscopes includes single-use, rigid and flexible reusable cystoscopes, single-use, semi-rigid and flexible reusable ureteroscopes, rigid resectoscopes and rigid nephroscopes. Reusable flexible cystoscope and reusable flexible ureteroscope each is further divided into fiber optic and video segments. For context in this report, rigid and semi-rigid endoscope is implicitly referencing as a reusable endoscope. Single-use endoscope is only covered in its dedicated segment. This report analyzed sales of new endoscopes only, the refurbished scopes and services were not included in the analysis.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Procedure Numbers, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
GLOBAL URINARY ENDOSCOPE MARKET TRENDS
Endoscopes are directly linked to the number of procedures performed which require the use of these instruments. In the context of this report suite, cystoscopes, ureteroscopes and nephroscopes are employed in stone management procedures, while resectoscopes are used in BPH treatment. Coupled with the ongoing adoption of single-use scope, growth in the endoscope procedures will be sustained by the demand for related endoscopic procedures.
GLOBAL URINARY INCONTINENCE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the global urological devices market there are three dominant competitors: Olympus, Karl Storz, and Boston Scientific.In 2021, the leading competitor in the urological endoscope market was Olympus. The company offers all types of urological endoscopes across segments covered in this report except for the nephroscope market. Olympus’s most notable devices are its flexible endoscopes. The company excels at providing some of the most high-tech imaging devices, ranging from flexible fiber and video endoscopes to digital flexible endoscopes.
GLOBAL URINARY ENDOSCOPE MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Global Cytoscope Market
- Single-Use Cystoscope Market, Rigid Cystoscope Market, and Reusable Flexible Cystoscope Market
- Global Ureteroscope Market
- Single-Use Ureteroscope Market, Semi-Rigid Ureteroscope Market, and Reusable Flexible Ureteroscope Market
- Global Resectoscope Market
- Global Nephroscope Market
GLOBAL RESEARCH SCOPE
|Regions|| North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, FDA Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
WHY CHOOSE iDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.
This MedCore is also found in the full report suite titled Urology Market which contains several other extremities medical device markets.
- Karl Storz
- Boston Scientific
- Richard Wolf
- Becton Dickinson
- Dornier MedTech
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.