To assure data validity, reliability and bias reduction, our healthcare market survey team offers questionnaire design, consultation services and reviews all market survey tools available. We work with you to develop the appropriate questions that will provide the most value for your needs, and we make it easy for you to make sense of the results.
Before conducting these physician and end-user surveys, questions are carefully designed and tested to ensure they meet the following criteria:
- Questions are understandable and avoid unnecessary jargon
- Yields all of the required information based on the clients specifications
- Encourages the full engagement and cooperation of respondents
- Elicits specific and relevant information
- Protects against known industry biases
Following the completion of the initial survey phase, the collected information can be synthesized into a detailed and comprehensive analysis, providing key insight and tracking important trends. Both qualitative and quantitative data from survey participants are gathered and subjected to statistical analysis.