Anesthesia, Respiratory and Sleep Therapy Devices Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 11 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 911
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the anesthesia, respiratory and sleep therapy devices market was valued at $4.3 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period, at a CAGR of 3.8%, to reach $5.6 billion by 2025.
Despite market saturation in the anesthesia monitors and anesthesia delivery unit segments, there are some anesthesia, respiratory and sleep therapy devices markets that are shifting dramatically, due to technological improvements. These shifts include the movement away from traditional nebulizers with compressors towards more technologically advanced, ultrasonic products, including vibrating mesh nebulizers.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE ANESTHESIA, RESPIRATORY AND SLEEP THERAPY DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Anesthesia Delivery Unit Devices Market – MedCore – The market value for anesthesia delivery units (ADUs) is segmented into hospital OR ADUs, other hospital suite ADUs, and ambulatory surgery center ADUs.
- Anesthesia Monitors Market – MedCore – The market for anesthesia monitors includes hospital anesthesia monitors and ambulatory surgery center anesthesia monitors.
- Anethesia Information Management Systems Market – MedCore – The market for anesthesia information management systems (AIMS) is separated into hospital AIMS and ambulatory surgery center AIMS.
- Anesthesia Disposables Market – MedCore – The anesthesia disposables market has several sections, including anesthesia circuits, anesthesia masks, sample lines, filters/HMEs, breathing bags, endotracheal tubes, and laryngeal masks.
- Ventilators Market – MedCore – The market for ventilators comprises acute care ventilators, sub-acute ventilators, home care ventilators, neo-natal ventilators, and non-invasive ventilators.
- Nebulizers Market – MedCore – The nebulizer market includes the compressor/jet nebulizer market and the vibrating nebulizer market.
- Respiratory Disposables Market – MedCore – The market for respiratory disposables includes the oxygen cannula market, the oxygen mask market, the tracheostomy market, and the resuscitator market.
- Oxygen Therapy Market – MedCore – The oxygen therapy market is segmented into the markets for oxygen concentrators, transfilling devices, aluminum medical oxygen cylinders, medical oxygen regulator home care, and oxygen conservers.
- Therapeutic Obstructive Sleep Apnea Devices Market – MedCore – This market is further segmented into the positive airway pressure device market and the sleep therapy interface market.
- Sleep Diagnostic Devices Market – MedCore – The market for sleep diagnostic devices comprises type I devices, type II devices, type III devices, and type IV devices.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
ANESTHESIA, RESPIRATORY AND SLEEP THERAPY DEVICES MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
ANESTHESIA, RESPIRATORY AND SLEEP THERAPY DEVICES MARKET
Of the many companies in the US anesthesia, respiratory and sleep thrapy devices market, Philips was the leader, followed by ResMed and CAIRE. Philips Respironics, a sub company of Philips, is a global leading company dedicated specifically to sleep and respiratory markets.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.