Anesthesia Delivery Unit and Monitor Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global | 2021-2027 | MedCore | Includes: High-Complexity and Low-Complexity Delivery Units
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
The global anesthesia delivery unit (ADU) and anesthesia monitor market sizes are estimated to increase over the forecast period to reach $786.7 million and $343.6 million, respectively, by 2027.
The majority of the global anesthesia delivery unit market share was controlled by GE Healthcare, Dräger Medical, and Mindray. Similarly, the global anesthesia monitor market leaders were Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, and Mindray.
This global market research spans over 70 countries and includes the global market for anesthesia delivery units with both high-complexity and low-complexity delivery units. In addition, this report includes the global market for anesthesia monitors.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Analysis and Forecasts until 2027, Utilizing Historical Data from 2017 (10-year span)
- Market Drivers and Limiters
- Competitive Market Share Analysis
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
ANESTHESIA DELIVERY UNIT MARKET INSIGHTS
The total market for hospital OR anesthesia delivery units (ADU) consists of high-complexity and low-complexity anesthesia delivery units. The high-complexity anesthesia delivery unit market is geared towards replacement, rather than growth in most regions. Over the forecast period, the high-complexity ADU market is expected to remain significantly larger than its low-complexity counterpart, as hospitals prefer to be able to have the capacity for more complex procedures. Due to COVID-19 and the mass cancellation of surgeries, both the high and low complexity markets were negatively impacted.
ANESTHESIA MONITOR MARKET INSIGHTS
In 2020, the anesthesia monitor market experienced a decrease from previous years due to COVID-19. The primary reason for this was the mass cancellation and postponement of scheduled surgeries, which greatly disrupted the ecosystem. Despite COVID-19, the market is growing and continues to be influenced by newly available technologies aimed at making the monitors more compact, more versatile in terms of functions, and connected to hospital information networks.
ANESTHESIA MONITOR AND DELIVERY UNIT MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
GE Healthcare, Dräger Medical, and Mindray controlled the global anesthesia delivery unit market share. Within the global anesthesia monitor market, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, and Mindray were the leaders.
GE Healthcare held the leading position in the overall ADU market in 2020. Its market presence is
strengthened by brand recognition and an established system of product support and a global sales
force. Philips Healthcare held the leading position in the overall anesthesia monitor market. The company offers a wide range of central and portable monitoring units and in 2018 released a new FDA and CE-approved mobile app called IntelliVue® GuardianSoftware.
RESEARCH REGIONAL COVERAGE
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.