Overall, the global zinc air hearing aid battery market was valued at $1.2 billion in 2021. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of -1.1% to reach $1.1 billion.
The full report suite on the global market for zinc air hearing aid batteries includes the following sub-segments, size 10, size 13, size 312 and size 675 zinc air hearing aid battery markets. This report includes the analysis of the number of units sold, average selling price and market value. Overall, this global market research includes analysis spawning across more than 70 countries in the world.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
GLOBAL ZINC AIR HEARING AID BATTERY MARKET TRENDS
In 2021, size 312 was the leading hearing aid battery in the global market. During the forecast period, sizes 312 and 675 are expected to experience marginal market share decreases, while size 13 is expected to experience market share increases.
GLOBAL ZINC AIR HEARING AID BATTERY MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the global zinc air hearing aid battery market there are three dominant competitors: Energizer, VARTA Microbattery, and ZeniPower.In 2021 Energizer was the leader of the global hearing aid battery market. Energizer is one of the few providers of hearing aid batteries that has completed a transition to a completely mercury-free lineup of batteries.
GLOBAL ZINC AIR HEARING AID BATTERY MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Size 10 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries
- Size 13 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries
- Size 312 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries
- Size 675 Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries
Research Scope Summary
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Data||Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices|
|Qualitative Data||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData’s 9-Step Research Methodology
WHY CHOOSE iDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.