Electrophysiology and Ablation Devices Market Report Suite | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite
- Year: 2016
- Scope: 2012-2022
- Region: United States
- Pages: 120
- Published Date: 9/1/2015
- Type: MedSuite
The EP market is expected to experience growth across all product segments over the forecast period. The more recent products are expected to experience strong growth on a percentage basis but not on an absolute unit or market growth basis simply because newer devices take a while for physicians to adopt. Also, considering the severity of the procedures, it will take years of practice before a device can fully take off. Therefore, most of the devices sold for newer market segments will go towards training and clinical studies. Throughout the forecast period, there is expected to be a significant growth in demand for catheter-based ablation procedures due to an increase in public knowledge, technological improvements and an increase in the number of EP labs in rural areas. By 2022, the ablation segment is expected to become increasingly prominent, accounting for 59.9% of the total market.
While this report suite contains all US electrophysiology device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the electrophysiology market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Electrophysiology Device Market Overview for US 2016 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all electrophysiology device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- Electrophysiology Lab Device Market for US 2016 – MedCore – The electrophysiology (EP) laboratory devices segment is categorized into 3D mapping systems, EP recording systems, remote steering systems, intracardiac echocardiography systems (ICE) and radiofrequency (RF) ablation generators.
- Diagnostic EP Catheter Market for US 2016 – MedCore -Diagnostic electrophysiology (EP) devices are used for monitoring electrical signals in the heart. EP studies are used either to diagnose arrhythmias or to assist in cardiac ablation procedures.
- Cardiac Ablation Catheter Market for US 2016 – MedCore – This market covers all atherectomy devices including Rotating Blade Shavers as well as Laser Devices.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Electrophysiology Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2022, and Historical Data to 2012
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Electrophysiology Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Electrophysiology Companies Analyzed
Biosense Webster was the leading competitor in the EP lab system, ablation catheter and diagnostic EP catheter markets. The company has been able to maintain its dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of EP and ablation devices while utilizing their expansive distribution network to improve sales.
Other major competitors in the market include Angiodynamics, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, GE Healthcare, MicroPort, Siemens, Stereotaxis, St. Jude Medical and Topera. Certain companies, such as Boston Scientific and St. Jude Medical, also offer a wide range of EP and ablation products and sell them through large distribution networks.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.