Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Global | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices, and 5 more
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Global
- Pages: 1264
- Published Date: 08/04/2019
- Type: MedSuite
Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Industry Trends
Overall, the global cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and cardiac ablation market was valued at $15 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 4.2% to reach $20.1 billion by 2025. Currently, the majority of the global market share is controlled by three main companies – Medtronic, Abbott and Boston Scientific.
In 2018, the total market for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and ablation devices experienced an increase over the previous year. Since these devices are critical life-saving apparatuses, the aging global population means continued market growth for all market segments in this report, with particularly strong growth in the electrophysiology (EP) and ablation markets. Over the forecast period, the market will maintain growth at a CAGR of in the single-digits.
Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Regional Coverage
Throughout this research series, iData Research has covered several regions in great detail. Each region may be purchased as a stand-alone report, tailoring the data to your needs. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
The Only Medical Device Market Research With:
|✔ Unit Sales Growth Analysis
✔ Average Selling Prices
✔ Competitor Shares by Segment & Country
✔ SKU-Level Research Methods
✔ The Lowest Acquisition Cost
Highly Detailed Segmentation
While this report suite contains all applicable cardiac rhythm management market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the cardiac rhythm management market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology & Cardiac Ablation Procedures – MedPro
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Device Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Leads Market – MedCore
- Electrocardiography Monitoring Market – MedCore
- Lab Systems Market – MedCore
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Ablation Market – MedCore
Buying these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Procedure Volume Analysis and Trends
- 10 Year Scope and Forecast Range
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Share Insights
Medtronic leads the way in both the United States and European cardiac rhythm management markets. In 2018, Medtronic led the total U.S. market for cardiac rhythm management (CRM), electrophysiology (EP) and ablation devices, due to its strength in the pacemaker, ICD and CRT segments. Medtronic has been able to retain their position in the cardiac rhythm management market through brand recognition, strong customer support and a large sales force.
Other major competitors in the market include Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Abbott and the Sorin Group. Certain companies, such as Boston Scientific, also offer a wide range of electrophysiology (EP) and cardiac ablation products and sell them through large distribution networks.
All Companies Analyzed in this Study
Latest Market Developments
March 2019 – FDA approved 6 MRI-safe devices by Biotronik for treating and resynchronizing tachycardia and arrhythmias
February 2019 – Johnson & Johnson acquires Auris Health Inc. and its Sensei® Robotic catheter control system
January 2019 – Abbott receives FDA approval for its TactiCath™ SE ablation catheter
November 2018 – FDA issued a Class 2 recall notice for reprocessed LASSO NAV eco EP catheters reprocessed by Stryker
For a Full Table of Contents From Any of the Country Reports in this Global Series, please Contact iData
- B. Braun
- Biosense Webster
- Boston Scientific
- C.R. Bard Electrophysiology
- Cameron Health
- Cardiac Science
- CU Medical
- Fukuda Denshi
- GE Healthcare
- Japan Lifeline
- Lepu Medical
- Nanoom Tech
- Nihon Kohden
- Osypka Medical
- Philips Healthcare
- Sorin Group
- St. Jude Medical
- Zoll Medical
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.