Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices, Cardiac Leads, Electrocardiography Monitoring, Lab Systems, Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters & Cardiac Ablation Devices
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 518
- Published Date: 08/03/2019
- Type: MedSuite
In 2018, the total market for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and ablation devices experienced an increase over the previous year. Since these devices are critical life-saving apparatuses, the aging U.S. population means continued market growth for all market segments in this report, with particularly strong growth in the electrophysiology (EP) and ablation markets. Over the forecast period, the market will maintain growth at a CAGR in the mid single digits.
In 2018, ICDs represented the largest portion of the total market, followed by CRT devices and ablation catheters. By 2025, the ICD and CRT segments are expected to become less prominent as the pacemaker and ablation catheter markets continue to grow at rapid rates.
While this report suite contains all US cardiac rhythm management device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the cardiac rhythm management market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Market – MedView
- Procedure Volumes for Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology & Cardiac Ablation Procedures – MedPro
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Device Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Leads Market – MedCore
- Electrocardiography Monitoring Market – MedCore
- Lab Systems Market – MedCore
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Ablation Market – MedCore
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitor
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Share Insights
Medtronic leads the total market for cardiac rhythm management (CRM), electrophysiology (EP) and ablation devices, due to its strength in the pacemaker, ICD and CRT segments. Medtronic has been able to retain its position in the CRM market through brand recognition, strong customer support and a large sales force.
Other major competitors in the market include Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Abbott and the Biosense Webster. Certain companies, such as Boston Scientific and Abbott, also offer a wide range of electrophysiology (EP) and cardiac ablation products and sell them through large distribution networks.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.