In 2018, the total market for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and ablation devices experienced an increase over the previous year. Since these devices are critical life-saving apparatuses, the aging U.S. population means continued market growth for all market segments in this report, with particularly strong growth in the electrophysiology (EP) and ablation markets. Over the forecast period, the market will maintain growth at a CAGR in the mid single digits.
In 2018, ICDs represented the largest portion of the total market, followed by CRT devices and ablation catheters. By 2025, the ICD and CRT segments are expected to become less prominent as the pacemaker and ablation catheter markets continue to grow at rapid rates.
While this report suite contains all US cardiac rhythm management device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the cardiac rhythm management market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Market – MedView
- Procedure Volumes for Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology & Cardiac Ablation Procedures – MedPro
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Device Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Leads Market – MedCore
- Electrocardiography Monitoring Market – MedCore
- Lab Systems Market – MedCore
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters Market – MedCore
- Cardiac Ablation Market – MedCore
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitor
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Share Insights
Medtronic leads the total market for cardiac rhythm management (CRM), electrophysiology (EP) and ablation devices, due to its strength in the pacemaker, ICD and CRT segments. Medtronic has been able to retain its position in the CRM market through brand recognition, strong customer support and a large sales force.
Other major competitors in the market include Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Abbott and the Biosense Webster. Certain companies, such as Boston Scientific and Abbott, also offer a wide range of electrophysiology (EP) and cardiac ablation products and sell them through large distribution networks.