Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices, and 5 more
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 796
- Published Date: 10/03/2019
- Type: MedSuite
The total market for Europe’s cardiac rhythm management devices market is growing at a rate of 3.9%, which will take the 2018 market value of €2.2 billion up to €2.9 billion by 2025.
Reprocessed diagnostic electrophysiology (EP) catheters accounted for a significant percentage of all diagnostic EP catheters used. Reprocessed catheters have a much lower ASP than non-reprocessed catheters, and so this limits the market. To counter this effect, companies are placing more marketing emphasis on high-end catheters that are not reprocessed. The practice of reprocessing EP devices is especially visible within EP labs.
The full report suite on the European market for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and cardiac ablation includes pacemakers, implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs), cardiac resynchronization therapy devices (CRTs), cardiac leads, electrophysiology (EP) lab systems, diagnostic EP catheters and cardiac ablation catheters.
Europe Cardiac Rhythm Management Segmentation
While this report suite contains all Europe cardiac rhythm management device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the cardiac rhythm management market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Europe Market Report for Pacemakers – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Pacemaker Market. Chapter includes details on single and dual-chamber device markets.
- Europe Market Report for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the ICD Market. Chapter includes details on single and dual-chamber ICDs and more.
- Europe Market Report for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the of the CRT Market. Chapter includes details on Initial Placement CRT devices and Replacement CRT devices.
- Europe Market Report for Cardiac Ablation Catheters – MedCore – In-depth analysis of the Cardiac Ablation Catheter Market. Chapter includes details on RF Ablation Catheters and Cryoablation Catheters.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitor
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Europe Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Europe Cardiac Rhythm Management Companies Analyzed
Medtronic led the total market for cardiac rhythm management (CRM), electrophysiology (EP) and ablation devices, due to its dominance in the pacemaker, ICD and CRT segments. Medtronic has been able to retain its position in the CRM market through brand recognition, strong customer
support and a large sales force.
Other major competitors in the market include Abbott and Boston Scientific. These companies also offer a wide range of electrophysiology (EP) and cardiac ablation products and sell them through large distribution networks.
All Companies Analyzed in this Study
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.