Nebulizer Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global | 2021-2027 | MedCore | Segmented by Device Type: Compressor/Jet, and Vibrating
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
The global nebulizer market was influenced in a positive way by COVID-19 in 2020 and is expected to continue growing over the forecast period to reach $321.8 million at a CAGR of 0.7% by 2027.
The majority of the global nebulizer market share was controlled by Omron, PARI, and Philips Healthcare.
A nebulizer is a piece of equipment used to assist breathing when the lung is affected by diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, and other respiratory conditions. The market for nebulizers typically corresponds to the delivery of asthma medications to anyone who has difficulty using a standard asthma inhaler. This global market research spans over 70 countries and includes compressor/jet nebulizers and vibrating nebulizers.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2027, and Historical Data to 2017
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
NEBULIZER MARKET INSIGHTS
Within this market, compressor variations represented the vast majority of the units sold, as they are inexpensive devices. While their higher price points can deter some customers, the ultrasonic and vibrating mesh variations have benefits that are gaining recognition, therefore stimulating growth in the market. COVID-19 did not have as significant an impact on the nebulizer market as it did on other segments, but it still did have a positive effect, resulting in double-digit growth in 2020.
NEBULIZER MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The global ventilator market was controlled by Omron, PARI, and Philips Healthcare. Omron was the leading competitor in the total nebulizer market, with popular offerings in the ultrasonic nebulizer and vibrating mesh nebulizer markets. The company’s Micro Air® NE-U100 device is one of the smallest vibrating mesh nebulizers available on the market, making it a convenient alternative to metered-dose inhalers.
RESEARCH REGIONAL COVERAGE
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.