Endometrial Ablation Device Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global | 2021-2027 | MedCore | Segmented by: Thermal Ablation Device Market & Radio-frequency Ablation Market
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
The global endometrial ablation device market is expected to increase over the forecast period to reach $748.1 million by 2027.
The majority of the global endometrial ablation device market share was controlled by Hologic. This global market research spans over 70 countries and includes the thermal ablation device market along with the radio-frequency ablation market.
Over the forecast period, the endometrial ablation market is expected to maintain growth. Medical professionals are further fueling the growth of endometrial ablation procedures as it is gaining traction in procedure numbers, eroding the number of endometrial resection procedures being performed annually.
Market Data Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Analysis and Forecast of Market for Each Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares
- Leading Competitors
Endometrial Ablation Device Market Insights
The largest segment of the market was radiofrequency ablation, which accounted for more than three-quarters of the total global endometrial ablation market value in 2020. However, a gradual shift in the market from 2020-2027 is projected and further discussed within the report. As doctors and hospitals move to alternative competitors, the technique used to perform endometrial ablation is expected to change, reflecting the new market shares and the technique of the new competitors’ systems.
Market Share Insights
The global endometrial ablation device market was controlled by Hologic. Hologic was the market share leader in the global endometrial ablation market. Hologic’s NovaSure™ provides the fastest ablation method available to patients. More details on product development and the competitive landscape including new product launches and main challenges are described in detail in this report.
Research Regional Coverage
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. Each global region may be purchased as a stand-alone report, tailoring the data to your needs. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.