Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Neurosurgery Navigation Market, Spinal Surgical Navigation Market, and 10 more
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 800
- Published Date: 2/2/2019
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the U.S. surgical robotics market was valued at $3.2 billion in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period to reach $7.6 billion in 2025. On the other hand, the surgical navigation market was valued at $306 million in 2018. This value is projected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 1.4%.
The shift from open cavity procedures to minimally invasive procedures has already occurred within the United States. For hospitals to attract top talent, they must be equipped with the latest in high-tech equipment and facilities in order to increase efficiency for the surgeon. Incorporating surgical navigation and robotic systems into operating rooms helps institutions promote themselves as industry leaders. Surgical navigation is a more established technology which has become the standard of care in neurosurgery, with adoption increasing in other segments.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE U.S. SURGICAL ROBOTICS AND NAVIGATION MARKET
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Numbers for Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, were able to provide you with the total volume of surgical navigation and robotics procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Neurosurgery Navigation Market – MedCore – Includes report segments for neurosurgery navigation capital equipment, neurosurgery navigation systems placements by financial arrangements, neurosurgery navigation disposables, and neurosurgery navigation services and maintenance revenue.
- Spinal Surgical Navigation Market – MedCore – This market contains segments for spinal navigation capital equipment, spinal navigation systems placements by financial arrangements, spinal navigation disposables, and spinal navigation services and maintenance revenue.
- ENT Surgical Navigation Market – MedCore – This report is composed of the ENT navigation system market, the ENT systems placements by financial arrangements market, the ENT system disposables market, and the ENT services and maintenance revenue market.
- Orthopedic Surgical Navigation Market – MedCore – Includes segments for orthopedic navigation systems, orthopedic navigation systems placements by financial arrangements, orthopedic navigation system disposables, and orthopedic navigation services and maintenance revenue.
- Robotic-Assisted Spinal Surgery Systems Market – MedCore – This market is separated into the markets for robotic-assisted spine surgery systems, robotic-assisted spine surgery systems placements by financial arrangements, robotic-assisted spine surgery disposables, and robotic-assisted spine surgery system services and maintenance revenue.
- Robotic-Assisted Neurosurgery Systems Market – MedCore – This report includes the markets for robotic-assisted neurosurgery systems, robotic-assisted neurosurgery systems placements by financial arrangements, robotic-assisted neurosurgery disposables, and robotic-assisted neurosurgery system services and maintenance revenue.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Robotics Systems Market – MedCore – This market contains segmentation for MIS robotic systems, MIS robotic systems placements by financial arrangements, MIS robotic instruments, and MIS robotic system services and maintenance revenue.
- Robotic Radiosurgery Systems Market – MedCore – This report is further segmented into robotic radiosurgery systems, robotic radiosurgery disposables, and robotic radiosurgery system services and maintenance revenue.
- Vascular Catheter Placement Surgical Robotics Market – MedCore – This market contains markets for robotic catheter systems, robotic catheter systems placements by financial arrangements, robotic catheter disposables, and robotic catheter system services and maintenance revenue.
- Robotic-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery Market – MedCore – Segments for this market include robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery capital equipment, robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery system rentals, robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery disposables, and robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery system services and maintenance revenue.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.