Large Joint Devices Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Brazil | 2013-2019 | MedSuite
- Year: 2013
- Scope: 2009-2019
- Region: Brazil
- Pages: 140
- Published Date: 5/1/2013
- Type: MedSuite
The Brazilian orthopedic large joint reconstruction device market is expected to reach $502.4 million by 2019.
The orthopedic large joint reconstruction device market includes hip reconstruction devices, knee reconstruction devices and bone cements used to help adhere the implants to bone. Large joint arthroplasty experienced a continued increase in demand in 2012, attributed to the aging Brazilian population and an increased number of patients able to afford these procedures. Procedure growth will rise over the forecast period as older patients are no longer able to postpone elective joint replacement. Hip reconstruction market growth will continue to outpace knee reconstruction market growth throughout the forecast period. Both the knee and hip markets experienced a steep increase in growth in 2012, as more orthopedic products continued to be introduced into Brazil. Unit volumes will continue to grow steadily over the forecast period due to the growing demand for arthroplasty.
Scope: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2009 – 2019) for Brazil.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment & Country
- Trend Analysis by Segment & Country
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
- Main Segments Included:
- Knee Reconstruction Device Market
- Hip Reconstruction Device Market
- Bone Cement Market
- Subsegments Included: (partial list)
- Computer-Assisted Navigation Systems
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral Replacement
- Interpositional Knee Implants
- Knee Revision
- Fixation Method
- Bearing Surface
- Fixed versus Mobile Bearings
- Total Knee Reconstruction Device Market by Cementation Type
- Total Knee Reconstruction Market by Cruciate Construction
- Total Knee Reconstruction Device Market by Bearing Type
- Total Hip Joint Replacement
- Partial Hip Joint Replacement
- Resurfacing Hip Joint Replacement
- Fixation Method
- Implant Material
- Bearing Surface Technology
- Total Hip Reconstruction Device Market by Cementation Type
- Total Hip Implant Market by Bearing Type
- Ceramic-on-Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene Bearing Market
- Smith & Nephew
- Wright Medical
- B. Braun
Reasons To Buy:
This report analyzes and evaluates the current state of the market including existing and potential markets, product average selling prices, and unit volumes. The report also highlights the opportunities and potential hazards involved, and presents strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape. Furthermore, it seeks to identify the trends and technologies that will affect the future of each market segment and prepares an unbiased critical assessment of such market drivers and limiters based on our bottom up approach, which includes primary and secondary research methods.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.