The global anesthesia disposables market and respiratory disposables market sizes are estimated to increase over the forecast period to reach $1 billion and $1.05 billion, respectively, by 2027.
The majority of the global anesthesia disposables market share was controlled by Teleflex, Ambu, and Medtronic. Similarly, the global respiratory disposables market leaders were Medtronic, Teleflex, and Smiths Medical.
This global market research spans over 70 countries and includes the global market for anesthesia disposables with anesthesia circuits, anesthesia masks, endotracheal tubes, and laryngeal masks. In addition, this report includes the global market for respiratory disposables including oxygen cannulas, oxygen masks, resuscitators, tracheostomy tubes, and heat and moisture exchangers.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Analysis and Forecasts until 2027, Utilizing Historical Data from 2017 (10-year span)
- Market Drivers and Limiters
- Competitive Market Share Analysis
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
ANESTHESIA DISPOSABLES MARKET INSIGHTS
The overall market for anesthesia disposable products is broken into four groups of products: anesthesia circuits, anesthesia masks, endotracheal tubes (ETTs), and laryngeal masks (LM). All segments will experience slow price erosion, due to the competitive and mature nature of the market and because the price is often the only major differentiating factor between products. In 2020, the largest segment of the anesthesia disposables market was the laryngeal mask segment.
RESPIRATORY DISPOSABLES MARKET INSIGHTS
Increasing rates of respiratory conditions are expected to be the principal driver of this market; however, 2020’s substantial growth was largely attributed to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although COVID-19 was primarily a driver for the ventilator market, the respiratory nature of the virus has had an impact on other similar segments, namely respiratory disposables. All segments show price erosion because prices are often the only major differentiating factor between products.
ANESTHESIA AND RESPIRATORY DISPOSABLES MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Teleflex, Ambu, and Medtronic controlled the global anesthesia disposables market share. Within the global respiratory disposables market, Medtronic, Teleflex, and Smiths Medical were the leaders.
In 2020, Teleflex held the leading position in the global market for anesthesia disposables, due to its presence in every market segment. Teleflex’s Rusch® endotracheal tubes come in a wide range of tube sizes and are made of temperature-sensitive plastics that allow body temperature to soften the tube for greater patient comfort during use. Medtronic holds a dominant position in the tracheostomy tube market. However, the company has been losing its share in recent years.
RESEARCH REGIONAL COVERAGE
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)