Wound Care Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 9 Reports)
The full report suite on the U.S. market for wound and tissue management includes wound closure devices; traditional, moist, antimicrobial, interactive wound dressings; non-adherent contact layers; hemostats; tissue sealants; anti-adhesion; negative pressure wound therapy; and static and dynamic compression therapy.
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 10/1/2018
- Pages: 509
- Type: MedSuite
The total US market for wound care is growing at a rate of 4.6%, which will take the 2018 market value of $10 billion up to $15 billion by 2025.
There has been increased product innovation throughout the wound and tissue management market. Companies are attempting to create products that are easier for physicians to use, fight infection, and take less time for wound closure. Although these products can be more expensive, a smaller quantity is needed during treatment, lowering costs for both patients and hospitals. Recent innovations in the wound closure market include Zipline Medical’s zip surgical skin closure system and Ethicon’s Dermabond Prineo mesh and cyanoacrylate-based skin closure system. These markets are growing significantly and driving the overall wound and tissue management market.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE WOUND CARE MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all US wound and tissue management device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the wound and tissue management market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Wound and Tissue Management 2019 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all wound and tissue management device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- US Market Report for Wound Closure 2019 – MedCore – This market includes Sutures, Staplers, Ligating Clips, Skin Closure Strips, Mesh and Cyanoacrylate-based Skin Closure Systems, Zip Surgical Skin Closures and Cyanoacrylate-based Tissue Adhesives.
- US Market Report for Traditional Wound Dressings 2019 – MedCore – Further segmented into markets for Gauze, Tape, Bandage and Cotton.
- US Market Report for Advanced Dressings 2019 – MedCore – Covering the following types of advanced dressings: moist , antimicrobial, interactive and non-adherent contact layers.
- US Market Report for Moist Dressings 2019 – MedCore – This report features 6 main dressing markets: Foam, Transparent Film, Hydrocolloid, Alginate, Hydrofiber and Hydrogel.
- US Market Report for Antimicrobial Dressings 2019 – MedCore – Covers Silver and Non-Silver Dressings.
- US Market Report for Interactive Dressings 2019 – MedCore – Includes analysis for the Collagen Dressing and Total Skin Substitute markets.
- US Market Report for Non-Adherent Contact Layers 2019 – MedCore – Contact layers are designed for a variety of wounds including skin tears and abrasions, surgical incisions, second degree burns, blisters, grafts, diabetic ulcers and venous leg ulcers
- US Market Report for Surgical Hemostats 2019 – MedCore – This market contains Surgical, Thrombin-Based, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose, Gelatin-Based, Collagen-Based, Combination, Polysaccharide-Based and First Responder Hemostats.
- US Market Report for Tissue Sealants 2019 – MedCore – Includes segmentation for the Fibrin-Based, Protein-Based and Synthetic Tissue Sealants.
- US Market Report for Anti-Adhesion 2019 – MedCore – Segmented by procedure, Gynecological, Abdominal and Others.
- US Market Report for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy 2019 – MedCore – This market contains markets for Single-Use Pumps, Conventional NPWT Pump Rentals, Canisters and NPWT Dressings.
- US Market Report for Static Compression Therapy 2019 – MedCore – Further segmented by Graduated Compression Stockings (OTC, Medical Grade), Anti-Embolism Stockings, Compression Bandages (Compression Kit, Adhesive Bandage, Cohesive Bandage) and Unna Boots.
- US Market Report for Dynamic Compression Therapy 2019 – MedCore – Includes the following markets: Dynamic DVT Prevention Devices, Mobile DVT Prevention Devices, Pneumatic Compression Devices (Sequential, Calibrated) and End Diastolic Pneumatic Compression Devices.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Wound and Tissue Management Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
WOUND CARE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Of the many companies in the US wound and tissue management market, Ethicon is the leading competitor, followed by Acelity and Medtronic. Ethicon dominates a large number of market segments; its vast product portfolio allows them to bundle a wide range of products and servicing agreements to secure hospital contracts and deter competitors from entering the market.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.