Overall, the Chinese orthopedic soft tissue repair market is projected to experience rapid growth over the forecast period, fueled by the rapidly growing elderly demographic and increased
awareness of the sports medicine field. Due to the increasing demand for sports medicine procedures in China, along with the lack of related specialists, this market has high growth potential.
One of the major drivers of this market is the continuing government initiatives to reform healthcare, medical insurance and reimbursement systems and increasing support for domestic
production. This also might attract foreign investors and activate international collaboration. However, cost-reduction initiatives are most likely to affect international companies, due to their
higher distribution expenses, resulting in a higher end price, compared to local manufacturers. This also will force companies to establish local production facilities through investment or
The total Chinese sports medicine market is growing at a rate of 21%, which will take the 2018 market value of $40 million up to $153 million by 2025.
While this report suite contains all orthopedic soft tissue repair market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the orthopedic soft tissue repair market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- Sports Medicine Market Procedure Volume Analysis – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic soft tissue repair procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Sports Medicine Devices – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this orthopedic soft tissue repair devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Rotator Cuff Repair Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation on PLA Resorbable Suture Anchors, Biocomposite Suture Anchors, PEEK Suture Anchors, Metal Suture Anchors, and All-Suture Anchors.
- Shoulder Labrum Repair Market – MedCore – Segmented by PLA Resorbable Suture Anchors, Biocomposite Suture Anchors, PEEK Suture Anchors, Metal Suture Anchors, and All-Suture Anchors.
- ACL/PCL Fixation Device Market – MedCore – Further segmented into Femoral Fixation Devices (Interference Screws, Intratunnel Fixation Devices, Cross-Pins, Cortical Fixation) and Tibial Fixation Devices (Interference Screws, Intratunnel Fixation Devices, Washer and Post Devices).
- Meniscal Repair Market – MedCore – Segmented by Suture, Implant and Hybrid Meniscal Repairs.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sports Medicine Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Chinese Sports Medicine Market Share Insights
Smith & Nephew was the market leader in the Chinese orthopedic soft tissue repair market for 2018 with a market share of more than one-third. Smith & Nephew have a wide range of soft tissue repair products for the shoulder and knee. The company led all segments of this market in Japan. Smith & Nephew also has a strong presence in related markets in the U.S. and Europe. Smith and Nephew’s success can to attributed to their wide coverage of products across the shoulder, knee and hip segments. The company is followed by Arthrex and ConMed Linvatec as significant competitors in this market.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Arthrex, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, and tissue banks, domestic manufacturers.