Spinal Implants Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Mexico | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 7 Reports)
The full report suite on the Mexican market for spinal implants and VCF includes segments for traditional cervical and thoracolumbar fixation devices, interbody devices, motion preservation devices, vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment, and spinal instrumentation. Despite many challenges, growth is expected in many market segments, as the patient demographics and rising incomes in Mexico maintain a steady demand for such procedures. Although future growth may be cannibalized to an extent by the growing MIS markets, this is not expected to stifle projections for the near future.
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Mexico
- Published Date: 1/2/2018
- Pages: 678
- Type: MedSuite
The total Mexican spinal implants market and vertebral compression fracture (VCF) is growing at a rate of 3.1%, which will take the 2017 market value of $100 million up to approximate $124 million by 2024.
A major limiting factor for the traditional spinal fusion markets is the development of motion preservation technology. Lumbar artificial discs (LADs) have not been as successful at cannibalizing thoracolumbar fixation devices as previously anticipated due to a lack of reimbursement and unfavorable clinical results. Favorable reimbursement policies are expected for these devices as favorable clinical results involving newer devices emerge. Despite many challenges, growth is expected in many market segments, as the patient demographics and rising incomes in Mexico maintain a steady demand for such procedures. Barring unexpected major demographic change, for the next three to five decades the speed of aging in Latin America will continue on a singularly rapid course. Growth of this population is expected to stimulate growth in both fusion and non-fusion spinal implant markets. Although future growth may be cannibalized to an extent by the growing MIS markets, this is not expected to stifle projections for the near future.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED
While this report suite contains all data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Spinal Implants and VCF – MedPro– Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of spinal implants and VCF procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Cervical Fixation Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Anterior Cervical Fixation Market and Posterior Cervical Fixation Market.
- Thoracolumbar Fixation Market – MedCore– Covers segmentation into Degenerative Thoracolumbar Fixation (Anterior Plating, Posterior Fixation), Deformity Correction Thoracolumbar Fixation, and Trauma/Tumor Thoracolumbar Fixation.
- Interbody Device Market – MedCore– This market is segmented into the ALIF, PLIF, TLIF, CIF, VBR/Corpectomy, Expandable Interbody Device, and Standalone Interbody Device Markets.
- Motion Preservation Device Market – MedCore– Segments include Artificial Discs (Cervical Discs, Lumbar Discs) and Dynamic Stabilization Devices (Dynamic Posterior Stabilization Devices, Interspinous Process Decompression Devices) .
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Market – MedCore – This report considers the Vertebroplasty Market and Percutaneous Vertebral Augmentation Market.
- Spinal Electrical Stimulation Device Market – MedCore –Further segmented into Cervical Spinal Electrical Stimulation Devices and Lumbar Spinal Electrical Stimulation Devices.
- Spinal Surgery Instrumentation Market – MedCore –Spinal instrumentation is used to stabilize the spine during fusion procedures, typically by lessening the pressure put on the spine until successful fusion has occurred.
- OTHER INFORMATION –Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
SPINAL IMPLANTS MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Zimmer Biomet is the leading competitor in the Mexican spinal implant market, followed closely by Medtronic and DePuy Synthes. Zimmer Biomet is present in most of the major segments in this market and produces a variety of surgical tools and instruments. Before the merger, Zimmer manufactured the Ardis® Interbody System which comes in a PEEK-OPTIMA and a trabecular metal version. Biomet carried the ZystonTM Curve Interbody Spacer System. The system allows for simple insertion and accurate placement while also allowing for variable and fixed angulation. Zimmer and Biomet merged in 2015 to form Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Ulrich Medical, Stryker, Spinal Kinetics, Globus Medical, and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.