Spinal Implants Market Size, Share & COVID19 Impact Analysis | Europe | 2020-2026 | MedSuite | Includes: Traditional Cervical and Thoracolumbar Fixation Devices, Interbody Devices, Motion Preservation Devices, Vertebral Compression Fracture (VCF) Treatment, Spinal Electrical Stimulation and Spinal Instrumentation
- Year: 2020
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 897
- Published Date: 12/12/2019
- Type: MedSuite
The total European spinal implants and vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment market is growing at a rate of 2.2%, which will take the 2019 market value of €1.7 billion up to just under €2 billion by 2026.
Despite many challenges, growth is expected in many market segments, as the patient demographics in Europe maintain a steady demand for such procedures. Growth has slowed in the last few years as newer, minimally invasive innovations gradually cannibalized the traditional spine market. In addition, the conservative approach of institutions regarding alternatives like motion preservation may limit growth in these segments, in contrast to other world markets.
While this report suite contains all data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Spinal Implants and VCF – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of spinal implants and VCF procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Spinal Implants and VCF – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this spinal implants and VCF suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Cervical Fixation Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Anterior Cervical Fixation Market and Posterior Cervical Fixation Market.
- Thoracolumbar Fixation Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into Degenerative Thoracolumbar Fixation by Approach and Levels Treated, Deformity Correction Thoracolumbar Fixation, and Trauma/Tumor Thoracolumbar Fixation.
- Interbody Device Market – MedCore – This market is segmented into the ALIF, PLIF, TLIF, CIF, VBR/Corpectomy, Expandable Interbody Device, and Standalone Interbody Markets.
- Motion Preservation Device Market – MedCore – Segments include Artificial Discs and Dynamic Stabilization.
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Market – MedCore – This report considers the Vertebroplasty Market and Percutaneous Vertebral Augmentation Market.
- Spinal Electrical Stimulation Device Market – MedCore – Further segmented into Cervical Electrical Stimulation Devices and Lumbar Electrical Stimulation Devices.
- Spinal Surgery Instrumentation Market – MedCore – Spinal instrumentation is used to stabilize the spine during fusion procedures, typically by lessening the pressure put on the spine until successful fusion has occurred.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS
The impact analysis is included as an addendum to the European spinal implants and vertebral compression fracture (VCF) market analysis in response to the medical crisis declared from the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This analysis, conducted during the outbreak, is designed to provide directional guidance in terms of the long-term impacts of the global pandemic. The chapter includes the worst case, best case and base projections for the total market. The base scenario is established on the current market estimates, while the best case and worst case scenarios illustrate the possible range of impacts as a result of uncertainty in the global market.
DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
- COVID19 Impact Analysis
|· Acuña y Fombona||· Medicrea|
|· Anatomica||· Medtronic|
|· A-Spine||· Medyssey|
|· AxioMed||· Merit Medical|
|· B. Braun||· Neuro France Implants|
|· Biorthrex||· NuVasive|
|· BK Meditech||· Optimed|
|· BMK||· Orthofix|
|· Centinel Spine||· Orthogèse|
|· Choice Spine||· OSD|
|· Cousin Biotech||· Osteon|
|· CTL Amedica||· OTIS Biotech|
|· Depromed||· Peter Brehm|
|· DePuy Synthes||· Providence Medical Technology|
|· Dio Medical||· Rontis Medical|
|· DJO||· RTI Surgical|
|· Eden Spine||· Safe Orthopaedics|
|· Eurospine||· SeaSpine|
|· FH Orthopedics||· Seawon Meditech|
|· Fradis Medical||· SIGNUS Medical|
|· Genesys Spine||· Sinte Plustek|
|· Globus Medical||· Spineart|
|· GS Medical||· SpineVision|
|· HPI Implants||· Stryker|
|· iMEDICOM||· Synimed|
|· IZI Medical||· Taeyeon Medical|
|· JMT||· Tsunami Medical|
|· Joline||· U&I Corporation|
|· Kisco International||· Ulrich Medical|
|· LfC||· Vertiflex|
|· Life Spine||· VTI|
|· Medacta International||· Zimmer Biomet|
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.