Small Bone and Joint Devices Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 10 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 414
- Published Date: 05/03/2019
- Type: MedSuite
The total US market for small bone and joint orthopedic devices is growing at a rate of 6.8%, which will take the 2018 market value of $2.5 billion up to $3.7 billion by 2025.
The overall market is anticipated to grow moderately over the forecasted period. The maturity of the orthopedic hip and knee device markets has prompted investment and growth within the extremity markets. The extremity markets are relatively young and the dominance of arthroplasty over fusion has yet to become standard fare. New products continue to be released and standards of joint replacement that are durable and reliable have yet to solidify the market. The expectation for the orthopedic extremity market is that its evolution will follow that of the hip and knee markets of years past.
Major Segments Covered in the Small Bone and Joint Devices Market Report Suite
While this report suite contains all US small bone and joint orthopedic device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the small bone and joint orthopedic devices market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Devices – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of small bone and joint orthopedic procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Devices– MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this small bone and joint orthopedic devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Shoulder Reconstruction Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into Joint Reconstruction Devices (Anatomic Shoulder Implants, Reversed-Shoulder Implants, Hemi Shoulder Implants, Resurfacing Implants, Shoulder Revision).
- Elbow Repair Device Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Primary Elbow Implant Market and Radical Head Implant Market
- Foot and Ankle Device Market – MedCore – Segmented into Ankle Replacement, Ankle Fusion, Forefoot and Midfoot Fixation, Hindfoot Device, Foot Digit Implant, and Hammertoe Device Markets.
- Plate and Screw Market – MedCore – This market includes segmentation on Shoulder Plates and Screws, Elbow Plates and Screws, as well as Distal Radius Plate Markets.
- Staple Fixation Market – MedCore – Segmented further into Shape Memory Staple and Mechanical Compression Staple Markets.
- External Fixation Market – MedCore – This report is segmented into Shoulder External Fixations, Upper Arm and Elbow External Fixations, Hand and Wrist External Fixations, and Foot and Ankle External Fixations.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
Small Bone and Joint Device Market Share Insights
Of the many companies in the small bone and joint orthopedic device market, DePuy Synthes is the leading competitor, with Wright Medical and Zimmer Biomet only slightly behind in second and third position respectively. DePuy Synthes’ largest revenues came from the shoulder reconstruction devices market, followed closely by the plate & screw device market, especially the distal radius plate market. They held top market shares in all segments except for the staple fixation market, as they only sell mechanical compression staples.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Stryker, Arthrex, Acumed, Smith & Nephew, Integra LifeSciences, Exactech, DJO, BioPro, Orthofix, and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.