Small Bone and Joint Devices Market Analysis, Size, Trends | China | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 6 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: China
- Pages: 298
- Published Date: 08/04/2019
- Type: MedSuite
The combined shoulder reconstruction market was the largest segment of the total Chinese small bone and joint orthopedic device market, followed by the foot and ankle device market. The elbow repair, hand and wrist device markets altogether generate the remainder of the total market share. Plate and screw devices comprised the majority of the market value in each segment, besides the shoulder reconstruction. The hand and wrist market in 2018 were solely composed of internal fixation and fusion plates and screws, and wrist arthroplasty market did not have a visible presence in China.
The full report suite on the Chinese market for small bone and joint orthopedic devices includes shoulder reconstruction and fixation devices, elbow repair devices, hand and wrist devices and foot and ankle devices. The shoulder reconstruction device market is further segmented into total shoulder implants, reverse shoulder implants, hemi-shoulder implants, resurfacing shoulder implants and shoulder plate and screw. The elbow repair device market is segmented into total elbow implants, radial head implants and elbow plate and screw devices. Additionally, the total elbow implant market is segmented into semi-constrained total elbow implants and unconstrained total elbow implants. The hand and wrist device market include the wrist fusion and distal radius plate segments. Finally, the foot and ankle device market are segmented into primary ankle implants and foot and ankle fusion and fixation devices.
While this report suite contains all data for Chinese market, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the small bone & joint orthopedic devices market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Numbers for Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Devices Market – MedPro: Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of small bone and joint orthopedic procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Shoulder Reconstruction Devices Market – MedCore: This market includes total joint replacement, reversed implants, hemi shoulder replacement, resurfacing implants and revision devices.
- Elbow Reconstruction Devices Market – MedCore: The combined elbow repair market includes total elbow implants, which can be further separated into semi-constrained and unconstrained elbow implants, as well as radial head implants.
- Hand and Wrist Devices Market – MedCore: This market includes wrist fusion and distal radius plates. This market dominance can be attributed to the heavy use of distal radius plates in the trauma market. Unfortunately a distinction cannot be made between distal radius plates sold for trauma use or degenerative use. Primary wrist implants and hand digit implants are present in China; however, with unit sales being so small for 2015, an acceptable degree of market projection certainty was not available.
- Foot and Ankle Devices – MedCore: This market includes total ankle implants, ankle fusion and foot and ankle external fixation. Foot and ankle medical devices market includes devices for the ankle joint, subtalar joint, midfoot and forefoot and for the toe digits, such as intramedullary nails, ankle plate and screw systems and ankle external fixators are used to treat arthritis of the ankle or traumatic ankle injuries.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Small Bone & Joint Devices Market Share Insights
Domestic manufacturers have a presence in the shoulder, elbow, distal radius and foot and ankle plate and screw device segments. These devices, as a part of the orthopedic trauma market in China, are offered by both domestic manufacturers and MNCs. However, over half of the combined plate and screw market is generated by domestic manufacturers. Moreover, the hand and wrist device market is solely composed of plate and screw constructs for fusion and internal fixation, as wrist arthroplasty is not yet an established market in China.
An overlap between the small joint and trauma fixation markets limits the development of arthroplasty in China. However, this also provides an opportunity for domestic manufacturers to enter the small joint reconstruction market.
Not all companies are currently active in every segment or sub-report from this suite. For more details contact an iData Research Product Advisor.
All Companies Analyzed in this Study
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.