Orthopedic Large Joint Devices Market Report Suite | United States | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 1 Reports)
The full report suite on the U.S. market for orthopedic large joint devices includes knee reconstruction devices, hip reconstruction devices and associated accessories such as knee cutting blocks and bone cement. The report also includes a market overview for the new emerging technologies such as robotic-assisted surgery and intelligent instrumentation.
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 5/2/2018
- Pages: 300
- Type: MedSuite
The total US market for orthopedic large joint devices is growing at a rate of 1.9%, which will take the 2017 market value of $7553.3 million up to $8614.1 million by 2024.
One of the main trends in the large joints orthopedic market is a shift towards personalized orthopedic solutions that maximally adjust to the specific anatomical and clinical needs of each individual patient. While it is believed by some that application of an emerging 3D printing technology may potentially make manufacturing of the actual custom implants more cost-effective in a long-term, the area of a particularly growing interest in the orthopedic industry is creating personalized instrumentation which allows to improve the positioning precision of the off-the-shelf implants. The personalized instrumentation market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE ORTHOPEDIC LARGE JOINT DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all US orthopedic large joint devices data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- US Market Overview for Orthopedic Large Joint Devices 2018 – MedView: Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic large joint reconstruction markets and trends, and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- US Procedure Numbers for Orthopedic Large Joint Devices 2018 – MedPro: Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic large joint reconstruction procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- US Market Report for Knee Replacement Devices 2018 – MedCore: This market report is segmented by Construction Type (Cruciate-Retaining, Cruciate-Sacrificing) and Bearing Type (Fixed, Mobile), as well as for Partial Knee Replacements, Knee Replacement Revisions, and Knee Cutting Blocks.
- US Market Report for Hip Replacement Devices 2018 – MedCore: Considers segmentation by Cementation (Cemented, Cementless, Hybrid Cemented) and Bearing Type (Metal/HCPE, Metal/Metal, Ceramic/Ceramic, Ceramic/HCPE), as well as for the Partial Hip Replacement, Hip Resurfacing, and Hip Replacement Revision markets.
- US Market Report for Bone Cement 2018 – MedCore: Includes markets for Traditional Bone Cement and Premixed Antibiotic Bone Cement.
- OTHER INFORMATION –Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.