Orthopedic Large Joint Device Market Report Suite | Japan | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 3 Reports)
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Japan
- Pages: 518
- Published Date: 10/1/2018
- Type: MedSuite
The total Japan market for orthopedic large joint devices is growing at a rate of 4.3%, which will take the 2017 market value of $1.14 billion up to $1.54 billion by 2024.
The demand for large joint replacement procedures will continue to grow over the forecast period, driven by an aging Japanese population and the increasing number of highly active individuals. The latter will contribute to the growth of large joints trauma cases and drive up the revision market as young patients will outlive their primary implant.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE ORTHOPEDIC LARGE JOINT DEVICES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all Japan orthopedic large joint devices data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Japan Market Overview for Orthopedic Large Joint Devices 2018 – MedView: Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic large joint reconstruction markets and trends, and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total Japanese market.
- Japan Procedure Numbers for Orthopedic Large Joint Devices 2018 – MedPro: Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic large joint reconstruction procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Japan Market Report for Knee Replacement Devices 2018 – MedCore: This market report represents the Total Knee Replacement market, further segmented by cementation, construction type and bearing type, as well as the markets for Partial Knee Replacement (Unicondylar, Patellofemoral) and Knee Replacement Revision.
- Japan Market Report for Hip Replacement Devices 2018 – MedCore: Includes coverage for the Total Hip Replacement market, further segmented by cementation and bearing type, as well as for the Partial Hip Replacement (Bipolar, Unipolar), Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement Revision markets.
- Japan Market Report for Bone Cement 2018 – MedCore: Segmented by Product Type (Traditional, Premixed Antibiotic) and Procedure Type (Hip, Knee)
- OTHER INFORMATION –Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.