Orthobiologics Market Size, Share & COVID19 Impact Analysis | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite | Includes: Orthopedic Bone Graft Substitutes, Orthopedic Growth Factor, Cellular Allograft (Cervical Spine and Lumbar Spine Cellular Allografts), Orthopedic Cell Therapy (Platelet-Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate), Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation, Orthopedic Cartilage Repair ( Osteochondral Allograft, Meniscal Allograft, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, Particulated Juvenile Allograft and Microfracture Adjunct), Spinal Machined Bone Allograft (ALIF, PLIF, TLIF and CIF Machined Bone Allografts)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Pages: 456
- Published Date: 12/2/2018
- Type: MedSuite
The total US orthobiologics market is growing at a rate of 4.9%, which will take the 2018 market value of $3.6 billion up to $5 billion by 2025.
A particular trend in the U.S. orthobiologics market is competitors that are seeking to penetrate high growth segments outside their traditional space by distributing existing products manufactured by other companies, rather than creating their own. This often involves partnering with a company by taking on the costs associated with regulation and market approval, in exchange for exclusive market rights.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE ORTHOBIOLOGICS MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Numbers for Orthobiologics – MedPro: Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic biomaterial procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Orthopedic Bone Graft Substitute Market – MedCore – This market is further segmented by material (Allograft, Demineralized Bone Matrix Allograft, Synthetic Bone Graft Substitutes) and indication (Spine, Trauma, Large Joint Reconstruction, Foot Reconstruction, Craniomaxillofacial, Oncology).
- Orthopedic Growth Factor Market – MedCore – Growth factors are a group of small, soluble proteins that bind onto cell surface receptors, triggering a series of signals that regulate the body’s ability to grow, renew and heal.
- Cellular Allograft Market – MedCore – Further segmented into Cervical Spine and Lumbar Spine Cellular Allografts.
- Orthopedic Cell Therapy Market – MedCore – This report features 2 main markets: Platelet-Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate.
- Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Market – MedCore – Covers Single-Injection, Two-Injection, Three-Injection, Four-Injection and Five-Injection Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation.
- Orthopedic Cartilage Repair Market – MedCore – Includes analysis for the Osteochondral Allograft, Meniscal Allograft, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, Particulated Juvenile Allograft and Microfracture Adjunct markets.
- Spinal Machined Bone Allograft Market – MedCore – Segmented by ALIF, PLIF, TLIF and CIF Machined Bone Allografts.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS
The impact analysis is included as an addendum to the orthopedic biomaterials market analysis in response to the medical crisis declared from the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This analysis, conducted during the outbreak, is designed to provide directional guidance in terms of the long-term impacts of the global pandemic. Despite many procedures being delayed, 2021 and 2022 are expected to experience returns to previous market trajectories but not significantly greater. The COVID19 impact analysis details market size and growth estimates for each market covered by the report under best, base and worst-case scenarios.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- COVID19 Impact Analysis
ORTHOBIOLOGICS MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Of the many companies in the US orthobiologics market, Medtronic is the leading competitor, followed by DePuy Synthes and Zimmer Biomet. Medtronic’s market dominance can be attributed to their leading shares in the bone graft substitute segment and robust sales of their DBM Grafton®.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.