Orthobiologics Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 6 Reports)
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: Europe
- Published Date: 6/3/2019
- Pages: 525
- Type: MedSuite
Constraints on reimbursements will continue to limit the European orthobiologics market. Presently, only a few premium products under the umbrella of pharmaceuticals are reimbursed by the government or healthcare organizations in the European region. In addition to not being as well-received as reimbursed products, the lack of reimbursement drives pricing down, hinders innovation and discourages new entrants.
The total European orthobiologics market is growing at a rate of 1.6%, which will take the 2018 market value of $615 million up to $688 million by 2025.
While this report suite contains all data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Orthobiologics – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of orthopedic biomaterials procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Orthobiologics – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this orthopedic biomaterials suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Bone Graft Substitutes Market – MedCore – Further segmented into Allograft Bone Graft Substitute, Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute, and Demineralized Bone Graft Substitute Bone Matrix Markets.
- Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Market – MedCore – This report is segmented by the Single-Injection, Three-Injection, and Five-Injection Markets.
- Bone Morphogenic Protein Growth Factor Therapy Market – MedCore – Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) are growth factors that induce the formation of bone after a fracture.
- Cartilage Repair Market – MedCore – Segmented by Osteochondral Allografts, Meniscal Allografts, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantations, and Osteochondral Autografts.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Orthobiologics Market Share Insights
Of the many companies in the highly fragmented European orthobiologics market, Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A takes the leading position, follwed by Medtronic and TRB Chemedica. A major contribution to Fidia’s achievement of this position was their extensive research of hyaluronic acid which solidified the company’s leading position in the lucrative HA market. Fidia’s overall market share resulted from the company’s strong presence in the prosperous hyaluronic viscosupplementation market in Italy and rest of Europe with their product Hyalgan®. Fidia is one of the original companies to develop a hyaluronic viscosupplement injection product and is heavily involved in researching and developing new products. Furthermore, Fidia has increased its market share over the past few years, and a considerable amount of this expansion is due to Fidia’s expansion into the German market.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from Sanofi, Meda Pharma, Bioventus, Depuy Synthes, Recordati, Laboratoire Genevrier, TETEC/B. Braun, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Croma-Pharma, and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.