Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Market Size, Share & COVID19 Impact Analysis | Europe | 2020-2026 | MedSuite | Includes: Interbody Spinal Surgery Devices, Pedicle Screws, Spinal Fixation Systems, MIS Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Systems & Spine Endoscopes
- Year: 2020
- Scope: 2016-2026
- Region: Europe
- Pages: 391
- Published Date: 10/03/2019
- Type: MedSuite
The total European minimally invasive spinal implants market is growing at a rate of 6.4%, which will take the 2019 market value of €157 million up to €242 million by 2026.
The full report suite on the European market for spinal implants and VCF includes segments for traditional cervical and thoracolumbar fixation devices, interbody devices, motion preservation devices, vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment, spinal electrical stimulation and spinal instrumentation.
Despite many challenges, growth is expected in many market segments, as the patient demographics in Europe maintain a steady demand for such procedures. Growth has slowed in the last few years as newer, minimally invasive innovations gradually cannibalized the traditional spine market. In addition, the conservative approach of institutions regarding alternatives like motion preservation may limit growth in these segments, in contrast to other world markets.
While this report suite contains all European data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of minimally invasive spinal implants procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this minimally invasive spinal implants suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- MIS Interbody Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the MIPLIF Market, MITLIF Market, LLIF Market, and OLIF Market.
- MIS Pedicle Screw Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets: Percutaneous Cannulated Pedicle Screws and Retractor MIS Pedicle Screws.
- Spinous Process Fixation Market – MedCore – This market covers several spinal fixation systems including both plating and rod and screws systems.
- Facet Fixation Market – MedCore – Facet fixation is a type of percutaneous minimally invasive surgery in which the facet joints in the thoracolumbar region are fused using facet screws, bolts or allograft dowels.
- MIS Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Market – MedCore – SIJD can also be known as SI joint syndrome, SI joint strain and SI joint inflammation. Surgical treatment involves fusing the SI joint via an open surgery approach.
- Spinal Endoscopy Market – MedCore – Spine endoscopes are visualization instruments that allow for a minimally invasive approach to various procedures and resemble other arthroscopic and laparoscopic devices.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS
The impact analysis is included as an addendum to the European minimally invasive spinal implant market analysis in response to the medical crisis declared from the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This analysis, conducted during the outbreak, is designed to provide directional guidance in terms of the long-term impacts of the global pandemic. The chapter includes the worst case, best case and base projections for the total market. The base scenario is established on the current market estimates, while the best case and worst case scenarios illustrate the possible range of impacts as a result of uncertainty in the global market.
REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2026, and Historical Data to 2016
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
- COVID19 Impact Analysis
All Companies Analyzed in this Study
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.