Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Brazil | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 7 Reports)
The full report suite on the Brazilian market for minimally invasive spinal implants includes segments for MIS interbody devices, MIS pedicle screws, spinous process fixation, facet fixation, spine endoscope and MIS spine instrumentation. Growth is expected in many segments, as patient demographics in Brazil maintain a steady demand for such procedures. However, others have seen a decline as a result of competing technologies and difficulties created by currency fluctuation.
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Brazil
- Published Date: 10/1/2017
- Pages: 578
- Type: MedSuite
The total Brazil market for minimally invasive spinal (MIS) implants is growing at a rate of 8.1%, which will take the 2017 market value of $23 million up to $39.6 million by 2024.
While this report suite contains all Brazil minimally invasive spinal implants data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the minimally invasive spinal implants market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of minimally invasive spinal implants procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this minimally invasive spinal implants suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Minimally Invasive Interbody Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the MIPLIF Market, MITLIF Market, LLIF Market, and OLIF Market.
- Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets, Retractor Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw and Percutaneous Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw.
- Spinous Process Fixation Market – MedCore – This market covers several spinal fixation systems including plating, as well as, rod and screws systems.
- Facet Fixation Market – MedCore – This market includes facet fixation systems from the top 10 companies including Amedica, DePuy Synthes, Globus Medical, and more.
- Spine Endoscope Market – MedCore – The spine endoscope market is broken down into two segments, endoscopes and instrumentation.
- Minimally Invasive Instrumentation Market – MedCore – This report considers instrumentation products not included in previous segments. Examples include scalpels, catheters, rongeurs, clamps, forceps, retractors and cannula, in addition to other products.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Market Trends
Strong growth is expected in most segments of the Brazilian minimally invasive spinal implant market as a result of the physiological and surgical advantages of MIS procedures over open procedures. Some segments exhibit more muted growth, chiefly due to competition with more established competing MIS devices. The MIS interbody market is seeing a shift toward OLIF and LLIF devices and away from MIPLIF and MITLIF devices. Although positive growth is anticipated across all segments, the oblique and lateral lumbar approaches are expected to see more growth than their posterior and transforaminal lumbar counterparts.
Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.