Overall, the global hip arthroscopy market was valued at $367.2 million in 2022. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach $580.9 million.
The full report suite on the global market for hip arthroscopy includes radiofrequency probes, banana blades, hip access kits, suture anchors and disposable kits.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Together with shoulder labrum repair, hip arthroscopy will be the second fastest-growing segment of total orthopedic soft tissue repair and reconstruction procedures, with a strong single-digit CAGR. The continuing adoption and further development of the surgical technique and instrumentation will be driven by the unmet demand for the treatment.
GLOBAL HIP ARTHROSCOPY MARKET TRENDS
As a relatively new and fast-growing field, hip arthroscopy lacks training and guidance. The increasing interest in this area requires a reliable infrastructure of fellowship programs and training, supported by long-term clinical outcomes. With the continuing development of the technique, fellowship programs that include more advanced training are becoming more common in sports medicine.
GLOBAL HIP ARTHROSCOPY MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the global hip arthroscopy market there are three dominant competitors: Arthrex, Stryker, and Smith & Nephew.Arthrex was the leading competitor in the hip arthroscopy market in 2022. Arthrex has a presence in the suture anchor market with its PushLock® and SutureTak® product lines. CoolCut™ Radio Frequency Ablation and the NAV-X® Steerable Ablators are the radiofrequency probe options that Arthrex offers.
GLOBAL HIP ARTHROSCOPY MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Radiofrequency Probe Market
- Banana Blade Market
- Hip Access Kits
- Suture Anchors
- Disposable Kits
Research Scope Summary
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Data||Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices|
|Qualitative Data||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData’s 9-Step Research Methodology
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.