Register to receive a free U.S. Market Report Suite for Infusion Therapy Device –MedSuite report synopsis and brochure
With a long history of supporting the home infusion market, B. Braun Medical Inc. will showcase its extensive portfolio of products, services, and technology at this year’s National Home Infusion Association (NHIA) Conference & Exposition at the Phoenix Convention Center from April 23-26.
As part of its presence at NHIA, B. Braun is sponsoring The Sterile Compounding Clinic through the donation of products. The Clinic will deliver comprehensive training for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians for specialty and home infusion therapy. Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc. (CAPS®), part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., will share its expertise with two featured speakers.
“For more than 25 years, B. Braun has had a strong commitment to the home infusion space, focusing on patient safety and pharmacy efficiency,” said Rick Williamson, VP of Marketing, Channel Development. “We are proud members of the NHIA Future of Infusion Advisory Council (FIAC), where we work in collaboration with industry partners dealing with today’s issues and create a strong future for the home infusion industry.”
The products and services B. Braun will feature at booth #215 will include:
- Parenteral Nutrition 360 (PN360) – This comprehensive therapeutic approach to parenteral nutrition includes products, education, training, and consultative services designed to improve neonatal, pediatric and adult patient outcomes. Customized Parenteral Nutrition options provide an opportunity to create individualized nutrition that is as unique as the patient receiving it.
- Parenteral Nutrition Solutions – B. Braun offers a wide selection of Parenteral Nutrition solutions including amino acids, dextrose, sterile water for injection, lipid emulsions, and related additives.
- APEX® Compounding System – For facilities that need in-house compounding capability, this macro and micro compounder incorporates a large user interface, 26-lead preassembled sets, and dual-drive filling technology with automated delivery as low as 0.2 mL.
- The PINNACLE® TPN Management System – An integrated system of technology and software that streamlines the ordering, compounding, and delivery of Parenteral Nutrition, the PINNACLE TPN Management System is designed to improve safety and efficiency when compounding in the pharmacy.
- Easypump® ST/LT Elastomeric Infusion Pump – A disposable, easily transportable pump for short or long-term infusions, the Easypump is designed to give clinicians and nurses the option to deliver pre-determined amounts of medication to patients in a continuous and accurate manner, either in the hospital or at home. The pump features a patented “Sliding Core” technology designed for consistent, concentric balloon contraction, and its components are not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP.
For Further Information
More on the infusion therapy device market in the U.S. can be found in a series of reports published by iData entitled the U.S. Market Report Suite for Infusion Therapy Devices. The full report suite on the U.S. market for infusion therapy includes infusion pumps, intravenous (IV) sets, needleless connectors (NLCs) and stopcocks.
The iData series on the market for infusion therapy devices covers the U.S. and 15 countries in Europe including Germany, France, the United Kingdom (U.K.), Italy, Spain, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg), Scandinavia (Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway), Portugal, Austria and Switzerland. Reports provide a comprehensive analysis including units sold, procedure numbers, market value, forecasts, as well as detailed competitive market shares and analysis of major players’ success strategies in each market and segment. To find out more about infusion therapy device market data, register online or email us at email@example.com for a U.S. Market Report Suite for Infusion Therapy Devices brochure and synopsis.