Overall, the global stent graft market was valued at $2.7 billion in 2023. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 4.9% to reach $3.8 billion.
Throughout this medical market research, we analyzed over 15 stent graft companies across 7 continents and used our comprehensive methodology to understand the market sizes, unit sales, company market shares, and to create accurate forecasts. The full report suite on the global market for stent grafts extends its projections up to the year 2030, thereby providing a comprehensive and anticipatory understanding of the market trends and trajectories for the given period.
DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data to 2020
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- COVID19 Impact
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
Global Stent Graft Market Insights
A rising trend in the global vascular stent graft market is the increasing focus on minimally invasive procedures and advanced technologies. New stent graft designs aim to enhance patient outcomes, reduce complications, and address anatomical complexities. The integration of imaging and navigational technologies improves precision during placement, fostering innovation and market growth through collaborative efforts to offer safer and more effective solutions for vascular interventions.
Global Stent Graft Market Share Insights
- W.L. Gore is a key player in various segments of the abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) market, holding a leading position in bifurcated main body grafts, iliac legs/limbs and extensions, and the second-leading position in aortic extensions.
- Medtronic‘s AAA stent graft portfolio features the Endurant® II and related products. In the thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA) market, Medtronic offers the premium Valiant® thoracic stent graft product line, making strategic investments and acquisitions.
- Cook Medical‘s AAA stent graft lineup includes Zenith Flex® and Zenith Renu® product families, with the lowest per-case ASP in the market, impacting market share. Ranking second in the AUI segment, third in iliac leg/limb, and fourth in bifurcated main body, iliac extension, and aortic extension segments, Cook Medical‘s presence is notable.
Market Segmentation Summary
- AAA Stent Graft Market
- Fenestrated Stent Graft Market
- TAA Stent Graft Market
Global Research Scope Summary
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, FDA Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For full segmentation and any questions regarding research coverage, please contact us for a complimentary demo of the full report.