Minimally Invasive Spinal Implant Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis | South Korea | 2022-2028 | MedSuite | Includes: Interbody Spinal Surgery Devices, Pedicle Screws, and 4 more
- Year: 2022
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: South Korea
- Type: MedSuite
South Korea’s minimally invasive spinal implant market was valued at $69 million in 2021. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 10.9% to reach $142 million.
The full report suite on the South Korea market for minimally invasive spinal implants includes minimally invasive spinal (MIS) interbody devices, MIS pedicle screws, spinous process fixation, SI joint fusion, spine endoscopes, spine endoscope and MIS surgical instrumentation.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS ON THE SOUTH KOREAN MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINAL IMPLANTS MARKET
During 2020, the strain on South Korea’s hospital system remained low, due to public health measures, which included enforced mask wearing, retrospectively identifying potential causes and tracking infection paths. While the hospital and healthcare systems did not experience the same collapse that was experienced in many other countries, South Korea did experience a reduction in procedures performed as healthcare providers conserved medical capacity and reallocated resources, which resulted in a reduction in elective and non-elective surgeries.
SOUTH KOREA’S MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINAL IMPLANT MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the South Korean Minimally Invasive Spinal Implants market there are two dominant competitors: Joimax, Richard Wolf, and Medtronic.Joimax held the leading share of the South Korean MIS implant market in 2021. This was due to the company’s leading position in the endoscope segment.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Procedure Volumes for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of minimally invasive spinal implants procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- MIS Interbody Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the MIPLIF Market, MITLIF Market, LLIF Market, and OLIF Market.
- MIS Pedicle Screw Market – MedCore – Segmented into 2 main markets: Percutaneous Cannulated Pedicle Screws and Retractor MIS Pedicle Screws.
- Spinous Process Fixation Market – MedCore – This market covers several spinal fixation systems including both plating and rod and screws systems.
- Facet Fixation Market – MedCore – Facet fixation is a type of percutaneous minimally invasive surgery in which the facet joints in the thoracolumbar region are fused using facet screws, bolts or allograft dowels.
- MIS Sacroiliac Joint Fusion Market – MedCore – SIJD can also be known as SI joint syndrome, SI joint strain and SI joint inflammation. Surgical treatment involves fusing the SI joint via an open surgery approach.
- Spinal Endoscopy Market – MedCore – Spine endoscopes are visualization instrumen
ts that allow for a minimally invasive approach to various procedures and resemble other arthroscopic and laparoscopic devices.
- MIS Surgery Instrumentation Market – MedCore – Spinal instrumentation is used to stabilize the spine and carry out the procedure during minimally invasive spinal (MIS) procedures.
Research Scope Summary
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Procedure Volume, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.