Laparoscopic Devices Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Europe | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 14 Reports)
The full report suite on the Europe market for laparoscopic devices includes laparoscopes, access devices, hand instruments, insufflation devices, suction-irrigation systems, direct energy devices, ultrasonic energy devices, hand-assisted devices, closure devices, gastric bands and laparoscopic morcellators.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Europe
- Published Date: 7/1/2017
- Pages: 366
- Type: MedSuite
The total European market for laparoscopic devices is growing at a rate of 3%, which will take the 2016 market value of €2,078 million up to €2,601 million by 2023.
While this report suite contains all Europe laparoscopic device data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the laparoscopic devices market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Laparoscopic Devices Market Overview – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all laparoscopic device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Procedure Volumes for Laparoscopic Devices – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of laparoscopic procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Laparoscopic Devices – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this laparoscopic devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Laparoscope Market – MedCore – Segmented into two major markets, Rod Lens Laparoscopes and Video Laparoscopes.
- Access Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into the Reusable Trocar, Disposable Trocar, Reposable Trocar, and Single Port Access Device Markets
- Laparoscopic Hand Instrument Market – MedCore – Segmented into Reusable, Disposable, Reposable, and Articulating Hand Instrument Markets.
- Insufflation Device Market- MedCore – This market includes segmentation on Veress Needle and Insufflator Tubing Markets.
- Suction-Irrigation Device Market – MedCore – Segmented further into Conventional and Multifunctional Suction-Irrigation Devices.
- Direct Energy Device Market – MedCore – This report is segmented into Standard Bipolar Devices, Advanced Bipolar Devices, Monopolar Electrosurgical Devices, and Electrosurgical Generators.
- Ultrasonic Device Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation into both Reusable and Reposable Ultrasonic Device Markets
- Hand-Assisted Device Market – MedCore – Hand-assisted devices are used mainly during hand-assisted laparoscopic surgery (HALS) to allow the surgeon to use his or her non-dominant hand in conjunction with standard laparoscopic instruments held in the dominant hand.
- Closure Device Market – MedCore – This market report is further segmented into Endostapler Devices, Endosuturing Devices, and Clip Appliers.
- Gastric Band Market – MedCore – The gastric band will help bariatric patients control their food intake by restricting their portion size, resulting in weight loss over time.
- Laparoscopic Morcellator Market – MedCore – Includes segmentation on Disposable Powered Morcellators, Reposable Powered Morcellators, and Reusable Powered Morcellators.
- Transcervical Female Sterilization Device Market – MedCore – Considers different procedures used to perform female sterilization, including Tubal Ligation, Mechanical Sterilization, Bipolar Electrocoagulation, and Transcervical Implants
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Laparoscopic Devices Market Share Insights
The European market for laparoscopic devices is growing due to increasing interest and advancements in technology. The market is fairly mature, with many reusable products that do not need to be replaced too often. Laparoscopic procedures have also been growing in the previous years as open procedures have been declining. While laparoscopy comes with some inherent disadvantages, such as limited dexterity and poor depth perception, it is still growing quickly due to the advantages laparoscopic procedures provide such as smaller incisions, less pain and shorter hospital stays.
Laparoscopic Devices Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Laparoscopic Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Laparoscopic Devices Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.