Overall, the global enteral feeding device market was valued at $647.7 million in 2021. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach $848.4 million. The full report suite on the global market for enteral feeding devices includes enteral feeding tubes.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Numbers
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2018
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
Over the past several year, the number of pediatric enteral feeding procedures being performed has been steadily increasing. The reimbursement rate for pediatric enteral feeding procedures is approximately three times greater than for adult procedures. This has resulted in physicians being more willing to carry out the procedure on pediatric patients.
GLOBAL ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET TRENDS
As the global population continues to age, diseases such as cirrhosis and hepatitis are becoming more prevalent. Some of this elderly care involves enteral feeding, as older individuals are at a higher risk of conditions that result in inadequate food ingestion. This will drive growth in the market for enteral feeding devices.
GLOBAL ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Overall, within the global enteral feeding device market there are three dominant competitors: Avanos Medical, Fresenius Kabi, and Nutricia.Avanos Medical was the leading competitor in the enteral feeding tube market in 2021. Avanos Medical was formerly known as Halyard Health but rebranded in July 2018 after it had divested its surgical and infection prevention business to Owens & Minor, its parent company. Avanos Medical acquired CORPAK MedSystems in 2016, further solidifying its position in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Global Enteral Feeding Tubes
Research Scope Summary
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Data||Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices|
|Qualitative Data||COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData’s 9-Step Research Methodology
WHY CHOOSE iDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavor never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.