Immunology Drugs Market Report Suite | Brazil | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 5 Reports)
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Asia-Pacific
- Published Date: 8/1/2017
- Type: MedSuite
There are numerous factors driving and limiting the immunology drug market. Brazil, Russia, India and China contribute to considerable revenue in this market after North America and Europe. There is a large pipeline of drugs to come out and the rise in clinical trials shows the growth in this area. Patent expirations will also cause the market to move forward as less expensive biosimilars makes their entry into the market. While there are many factors driving the market, strong barriers are keeping the overall value from increasing too heavily. In particular, access to drug reimbursement information in these regions is very limited, particularly in Russia, India and China. A change in access to healthcare could alter the forecast estimates significantly since the current population who is eligible for treatment is very large in comparison to the current treated population size in the reported regions.
Major Segments Covered in the Immunology Drugs Market Report Suite
The BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China), Canada and Japan immunology drugs report provides market analysis, sizing, forecasts, and market shares of the immunology drugs. The report analyses key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and provide a forecast of the future immunology market in Canada, Japan, and the BRIC. Key market players are profiled and a detailed view of their current strategic interests and a review on their financial performance has been provided.
Data Segmentation for the Immunology Drugs Industry Report
This report suite is segmented into the following areas:
By Disease: (Further detailed into brands and geographies)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Market
- Crohn’s Disease Drug Market
- Psoriasis Drug Market
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Drug Market
- Ulcerative Colitis Drug Market
By Geography: (Further detailed into diseases and key brands
By Key Brands: (Further detailed into diseases and geographies)
- Actemra/RoActemra(toclizumab) – Marketed by Roche
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol) – Marketed by UCB (Union Chimique Belge)
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) – Marketed by Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Cosentyx (secukinumab) – Marketed by Novartis
- Enbrel (etanercept) – Marketed by Amgen, Pfizer, and Takeda
- Entyvio (vedolizumab) – Marketed by Takeda
- Gilenya (fingolimod) – Marketed by Novartis
- Glatopa (glatiramer acetate) – Marketed by Novartis
- Humira (adalimumab) – Marketed by AbbVie
- Orencia (abtacept) – Marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Remicade (infliximab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Rituxan (rituximab) – Marketed by Roche
- Simponi (golimumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Stelara (ustekinumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
Additional Data & Analysis on Immunology Drugs
Besides the typical market data found above you will be able to discover how these diseases have been trending over time, their epidemiology, drivers and limiters of these markets, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, clinical trials, a pipeline of products coming out soon, mergers and acquisitions, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
Immunological Drugs Market Report Data Types Included
- Market Size, Shares & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Immunological Drugs
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares by Companies
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions and Press Releases
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
Immunology Drug Brands and Companies Analyzed
Humira (adalimumab) is the leading product in this market, which is marketed by AbbVie. While they generated the highest revenue in 2016, the next highest earning product ENBREL (etanercept), marketed by Pfizer in Europe, is also competing strongly in the market. These two competitors lead the market with their anti-TNF therapies that incur significantly high monthly treatment costs. Their positions have been solidified by strict patents that delay the less-expensive biosimilars from entering the market. However, we will see competition in the near future as these patents expire. Competition has been hitting heavily in the Europe market.
The key companies analyzed and mentioned in this report are Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca Plc, Biogen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals, UCB S.A., Bristol-Myers Squibb and others.
Questions This Report Will Help You Answer
- Which drugs and geographies are seeing the most growth in the coming years?
- How does my brand compare with the competitors out there, and how will it change in the future?
- How are new biosimilars affecting the future market space?
- Where should my company invest our resources to see success in this market?
- How are patents impacting the market growth and competition?
About iData Research Pharmaceutical Market Reports
Raising the bar for market research is what we do. We’ve been producing healthcare market research for over a decade, and our pharmaceutical research now brings a level of detail and depth not found elsewhere in the industry. This is because we believe that the only way to accurately measure the whole is to measure the separate parts first – and to do so with insight from the people living and breathing the market.
The pharmaceutical industry is different from other medical devices that we research. It’s harder to obtain first-hand information from competitors, and there are many more blind spots. However, we’ve produced a methodology that uses our experience and expertise in medical device research and applies the same focus on detail to pharmaceutical drugs.
We deploy a rigorous methodology in our secondary research that requires the use of patient and prescription statistics and we combine it with extensive primary research. Through interviewing key market players we have insights into market sizing, company information, and can obtain qualitative information like trends and analysis that are essential to shape our models and forecasts.
This process translates into your teams being able to make confident decisions that will ensure your investments and future plans will help your company succeed.
*This report is currently available as a pre-publication purchase and will be delivered upon completion. Please ask us for a current timeline for this report.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.