The Crohn’s disease drug market outside the U.S. and Europe was valued at $XX billion in 2017 with a compound annual growth rate of XX%.
SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE CROHN’S DISEASE DRUG MARKET OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND EUROPE
BY GEOGRAPHY: (FURTHER DETAILED INTO KEY BRANDS)
BY KEY BRANDS:
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol) – Marketed by UCB (Union Chimique Belge)
- Entyvio (vedolizumab) – Marketed by Takeda
- Humira (adalimumab) – Marketed by AbbVie
- Remicade (infliximab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Stelara (ustekinumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
CROHN’S DISEASE DRUG MARKET TRENDS
India, while not the highest revenue-generating region in the Crohn’s disease (CD) segment, will be the fastest-growing region in the next few years. However, both India and China are expected to have a high adoption of biosimilars in the CD segment, which will cause significant loss of market share for CD biologics manufacturers.
CROHN’S DISEASE DRUG MARKET DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Market Size, Value & Growth Trends
- Market Share by Drug With Forecasts
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Disease Overview, Epidemiology & Treatment Population
- Units Sold by Drug
- Annual Drug Cost Analysis
- Crohn’s Disease Drug Product Portfolios
- Competitive Analysis and SWOT
- Press Releases from Top Competitors
WHAT MAKES THIS REPORT DIFFERENT
Our pharmaceutical research now brings a level of detail and depth unseen elsewhere in the industry. In addition to the standard market sizing, we also offer units sold by drug, annual drug cost analysis, and market share forecasts, critical information not typically found in pharmaceutical market reports. This is because we believe that the only way to accurately measure the whole is to measure the separate parts first – and to do so with insight from the people living and breathing the market.
Through interviewing key market players we have insights into market sizing, company information, and can obtain qualitative information like trends and analysis that are essential to shaping our models and forecasts. Our methodology allows us to increase accuracy and provide you with more detailed data points, ensuring you can make confident decisions every time and grow your market share.
QUESTIONS THIS REPORT WILL HELP YOU ANSWER
- How are new biosimilars threatening to change the market?
- How are patents affecting market growth and competition?
- How does your brand compare with your close competitors and biosimilars?
- How is this market going to change in the next 7 years?
- How can you strategize to gain market share, or mitigate the impact of biosimilars?
ABOUT OUR IN-DEPTH MEDCORE RESEARCH
Our analysts meticulously research for up to 3 to 4 months to put together one suite of reports (MedSuite), which is a comprehensive analysis on a group of pharmaceutical markets in a specific region. A MedCore is one portion of that analysis that focuses on a particular drug market within that region, and provides further detailed segmentation to get a much more granular set of immunology drugs market data.
For more market research on related immunology drugs markets, this MedCore on Crohn’s disease drugs is also found in the full report suite titled Immunology Drugs Market Report Suite for Outside the U.S. and Europe.
To learn more about these product types click here or contact us to have a product consultant help you find the data you need.