In 2022, the Global Dental Cement Market was valued at $1.4 billion, and it is projected to experience a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during the forecast period, ultimately reaching a value slightly above $2 billion.
The Global Dental Cement Market MedCore provides an in-depth analysis and forecast for the permanent and temporary dental cement segment, categorized by material type, delivery type, curing method, and application type. The unit analysis combines both permanent and temporary cement data. The dental cement market’s units sold are measured in millions of grams, while the average selling price (ASP) represents the cost of a single gram of cement.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Procedure Volumes
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
GLOBAL DENTAL CEMENT MARKET INSIGHTS
The growth of the Dental Cement Market will be driven by increasing sales of permanent cements. Permanent dental cement is expected to account for the vast majority of the total market value due to higher prices and unit sales compared to temporary cement. In terms of unit analysis, the most commonly used form of permanent cement is a dual-cure composite resin, which is delivered through either two-paste or auto-mix syringe methods. It is primarily used in crown and bridge applications.
GLOBAL DENTAL CEMENT MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Within the global market for Dental Cements, there are three key market players – 3M, Kerr and GC.
3M was the market leader in the Global Dental Cement Market in 2022. The company offers a full product line for dental cement and is mostly involved in the permanent segment with its RelyX™ brand. GC also captured a strong share of the Global Dental Cement market in 2022 largely due to its leadership in glass ionomer (GI) and resin-modified glass ionomer (RMGI) materials. Kerr gained a notable presence in the global dental cement market in 2022, primarily due to its focus on temporary cements. Consequently, Kerr’s TempBond® product line is one of the bestselling temporary cement brands.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Dental Cements Market – MedCore – The market is comprised of the following:
- Product Type: Permanent Cement and Temporary Cement;
- Material Type: Composite Resin, Glass Ionomer / RMGI, Zinc Polycarboxylate, and Zinc Phosphate;
- Delivery Type: Powder/Liquid, Two-Paste/Syringe, Unit Dose/Capsule Systems, and Auto-mix Syringe;
- Curing Method: Light-Cure, Self-Cure, and Dual-Cure;
- Application Type: Crowns and Bridges, Posts, Inlays, Onlays and Veneers, Dental Implant Crowns.
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
|Regional Coverage||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Azerbaijan, Baltic States, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, FDA Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavor never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.