Gynecological Resection Device Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Global | 2021-2027 | MedCore | Segmented by Rectoscope Market, Monopolar Loop Electrode Market & Bipolar Loop Electrode Market
- Year: 2021
- Scope: 10 Years
- Region: Global
- Type: MedCore
The global gynecological resection device market size is estimated to increase over the forecast period to reach $116 million by 2027.
The majority of the global gynecological resection device market share was controlled by Olympus, Richard Wolf, and Karl Storz. This global market research spans over 70 countries and includes the resectoscope, monopolar loop electrode, and bipolar loop electrode markets.
Approximately 20% to 80% of females will develop fibroids by the age of 50, with the most common age bracket being 40 to 50. As more individuals enter an age bracket where the risk of endometrial fibroids and heavy uterine bleeding is higher, the number of resections should also see a corresponding increase.
Market Data Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2027, and Historical Data to 2017
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
Gynecological Resection Device Market Insights
The largest market for gynecological resection devices was the North American region. The resectoscope market unit sales are declining as this is mainly a replacement market, with current sales replacing monopolar resectoscopes and upgrading to purchase bipolar resectoscopes. Alongside this, the entire gynecological resection device market has been challenged and due to COVID-19, is expected to be impacted in the same way as the endometrial ablation device market, all of which is discussed in further detail within the report.
Market Share Insights
The global gynecological resection device market was controlled by Olympus, Richard Wolf, and Karl Storz. Olympus was the leading competitor in the global endometrial resection device market in 2020. The company offers the OES Pro line of devices, which are classic resectoscopes, as well as the TCRis procedure. The company offers a variety of different electrodes for vaporizing myomas and the coagulation of the endometrium.
Research Regional Coverage
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. Each global region may be purchased as a stand-alone report, tailoring the data to your needs. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.