Digital Dentistry Market Analysis, Size, Trends | South Korea | 2018-2024 | MedSuite
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: South Korea
- Pages: 291
- Type: MedSuite
- Published Date: 03/03/2018
The combined digital dentistry device market was valued at approximately $68 million. The overall digital dentistry market will exhibit strong growth over the forecast period at a CAGR of approximately 13%.
Growth of the CAD/CAM systems market largely stems from the expanding intraoral scanner space, which will experience a high increase in unit sales. The CAD/CAM materials market is growing the most rapidly, due to unit demand for CAD/CAM prosthetics. ASP declines from CAD/CAM blocks and discs will further encourage unit growth over the forecast period.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE DIGITAL DENTISTRY MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Market Overview for Digital Dentistry – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all digital dentistry markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total South Korean market.
- Market Report for CAD/CAM – MedCore – This market is further segmented into the markets for milling units, standalone scanners, chariside systems, and intraoral scanners.
- Market Report for CAD/CAM Materials – MedCore – This report includes CAD/CAM blocks and CAD/CAM discs.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Of the many companies in the US orthopedic biomaterials market, Dentsply Sirona was the leader of the digital dentistry market, followed by E4D Technologies and 3Shape. Dentsply Sirona was formed through the merger of DENTSPLY International and Sirona Dental Systems in February 2016, and E4D offered its CEREC Omnicam intraoral scanner.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.