South Korea’s dental prosthetics market is growing at a rate of 5.1%, which will take the 2020 market value of approximately $641.6 million up to almost $909.8 million by 2027.
Growth in South Korea’s dental prosthetic market will be sustained by demographic factors. The over-65 demographic in South Korea is the most rapidly growing age bracket. As seniors comprise a significant proportion of the client base for dental prosthetics, this demographic feature will contribute to ongoing growth in the market.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON SOUTH KOREA’S DENTAL PROSTHETICS MARKET
Following the closure of non-essential businesses (including elective dental work) in Q1 and much of Q2 2020, South Korea’s dental prosthetic market began to show signs of recovery in Q3 as dentists began working through the backlog of pent-up demand. The specific impact of the COVID-19 pandemic can be more accurately examined by looking at dental laboratory revenues. While dentists perform a range of procedures, laboratories largely serve to produce final prosthetics and, as such, their sales will reflect the impact on the prosthetic market more accurately. iData’s forecast analysis details the impact of COVID-19 under, best-, base- and worst-case scenarios, and provides insights on how companies could navigate uncertain times.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN SOUTH KOREA’S DENTAL PROSTHETICS MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all South Korean dental prosthetics market data, each of the market segments is also available as stand-alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the dental prosthetic devices market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Dental Prosthetics Market Overview – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all dental prosthetics markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total South Korean market.
- Product Portfolio for Dental Prosthetics – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this dental prosthetics suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls, and clinical trials.
- Crown and Bridge Market – MedCore – The market for crowns and bridges is segmented by material, which includes full cast, ceramic, non-precious, semi-precious, and precious.
- Denture Market – MedCore – Dentures are available as full and partial devices. Full dentures are required when a patient is edentulous whereas partial dentures cater to patients that are missing some, but not all teeth.
- Dental CAD/CAM Prosthetics Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation on both In-Lab and Chairside CAD/CAM Prosthetics
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
DENTAL PROSTHETICS MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2027, and Historical Data to 2017
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Dental Prosthetics Device Segment
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Product Portfolios
Research Scope Summary
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Product Portfolios, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|