Dental Prosthetics Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Brazil | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 3 Reports)
The full report suite on the Brazilian market for dental prosthetics includes crowns and bridges, inlays and onlays, dentures, and denture teeth.
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: Brazil
- Pages: 381
- Type: MedSuite
- Published Date: 07/03/2018
The most impactful factor limiting growth is the low purchasing power of the average Brazilian patient. Given the low amount of money that an average Brazilian patient makes, it becomes much harder to justify spending lots of money on their oral health, despite the low prices. This problem is multi-faceted, as since patients only have so much money, prices must be kept low for people to be able to afford them, which makes the overall market size small. Furthermore, labor costs have to remain low as well, which gives the workers less money to purchase the goods. As a consequence, premium products are not being purchased in high volumes, leading to value products dominating sales totals.
The total Brazilian dental prosthetics market is growing at a rate of X%, which will take the 2017 market value of approximately $X up to almost $X by 2024.
The total market value includes a number of segments such as crowns and bridges, dentures, and CAD/CAM prosthetics.
While this report suite contains all Brazilian dental prosthetics market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the dental prosthetic devices market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Dental Prosthetics Market Overview – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all dental prosthetics markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total Brazilian market.
- Product Portfolio for Dental Prosthetics – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this dental prosthetics suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Inlay and Onlay Market – MedCore – Inlays and onlays are referred to as partial crowns, as they are only used when tooth damage is not severe enough to warrant crown restoration.
- Denture Teeth Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation on Premium Denture Teeth, Standard Denture Teeth, and Economy Denture Teeth.
- Crown and Bridge Market – MedCore – The market for crowns and bridges is segmented by material, which includes full cast, ceramic, non-precious, semi-precious, and precious.
- Denture Market – MedCore – Dentures are available as full and partial devices. Full dentures are required when a patient is edentulous whereas partial dentures cater to patients that are missing some, but not all teeth.
- Dental CAD/CAM Prosthetics Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation on both In-Lab and Chairside CAD/CAM Prosthetics
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.