Dental Equipment Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 9 Reports)
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: United States
- Pages: 495
- Published Date: 08/03/2018
- Type: MedSuite
The total US dental equipment market is growing at a rate of 6.41%, which will take the 2017 market value of $1.7 billion up to approximately $2.6 billion by 2024.
The elderly population in the U.S. is growing. As this happens, people will experience more wear and tear on their teeth and will require more dental work. With the growing number of patients, dental practices will need to expand in order to accommodate. This means more operatories, more portable equipment, and even all new practices. This will contribute to universal growth across the market; even the device markets such as dental handpieces will be increasing as they will need to be repaired and replaced more often with increased usage.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE DENTAL EQUIPMENT MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all US dental equipment market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the dental equipment market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Dental Equipment Market Overview – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all dental operatory equipment markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- Product Portfolio for Dental Equipment – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this dental operatory equipment suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Dental Treatment Center Market – MedCore – This market is segmented by Dental Chairs (Patient Chairs, Dental Stools), Delivery Units and Operating Lights.
- Dental Cabinetry Market – MedCore – Includes segmentation for 12 o’Clock, Side, Center Island, Stericenter and Mobile Cabinets.
- Dental Handpiece Market – MedCore – Covers 2 main markets: Air Driven Handpieces (Low Speed, High Speed, Fiber Optic) and Electric Handpieces (Low Speed, High Speed, Electric Console)
- Dental Handpiece Bur Market – MedCore – This report is segmented into Diamond Dental Burs and Carbide Dental Burs.
- Curing Light Market – MedCore – Further segmented by LED, Halogen and Plasma Arc Curing Lights.
- Ultrasonic Scaler Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation on Ultrasonic Scaler Devices as well as Ultrasonic Scaler Inserts.
- Intraoral Camera Market – MedCore – Intraoral cameras are supplementary imaging devices used to capture images of a patient’s mouth.
- Digital Caries Detection Device Market – MedCore – Includes coverage for Light Induced Fluorescence and Structural Degeneration Detection Devices.
- Dental Autoclave Market – MedCore – Dental autoclaves sterilize equipment by applying high-pressure steam to destroy pathogens and other bacterial spores.
- Dental Vacuum System Market – MedCore – Dental vacuums utilize a rotary vane and a pump to provide suction for procedures performed in the dental operatory.
- Dental Air Compressor Market – MedCore – Dental air compressors pressurize air for use in handpieces and other instruments during dental procedures.
- Practice Management Software Market – MedCore – Segmented by Client Server Software and Cloud-Based Software
- Dental Microscope Market – MedCore – Dental microscopes are used to magnify dentists’ vision while performing treatments.
- Dental Loupes Market – MedCore – Loupes are small, usually handheld, magnifying glasses designed in a cylindrical shape to aid many different professionals in seeing the small details of their work.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
In 2017, A-dec led the total market for dental operatory equipment in the United States, followed by Midmark and Pelton & Crane. A-dec was able to hold on to its market share because of its strong brand reputation, going as far to offer a 5-year warranty on all of their products. As one of the most recognized dental equipment companies within the field, A-dec offers a full breadth of products, ranging from cost-effective, economical equipment to a line of high end furniture. A-dec offers their customers a wide variety of customization options in the way of both aesthetics and designs.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include market shares from Dentsply Sirona, DentalEZ, KaVo Kerr, Henry Schein, Takara Belmont, SciCan, Patterson Dental, Air Techniques, NSK, Carestream Dental and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.