Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Analysis, Size, Trends | United States | 2019-2025 | MedSuite (Includes 3 Reports)
The full report suite on the U.S. market for dental bone graft substitutes and other biomaterials includes dental bone graft substitutes, dental growth factors and dental barrier membranes.
- Year: 2019
- Scope: 2015-2025
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 01/03/2019
- Pages: 395
- Type: MedSuite
The overall U.S. dental bone graft substitutes market was valued at $361.5 million in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 5.7% to reach $533.4 million by 2025.
One trend within the dental bone graft substitute and other biomaterials markets is the bundling of DBGS materials with large-scale implant purchases, rendering the products extremely discounted or even complimentary. As periodontists and oral surgeons outnumber general practitioners in terms of the number of dentists placing implants in the United States, and as these specialists tend to buy in bulk, this trend is expected to persist in the future.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE DENTAL BONE GRAFT SUBSTITUTES MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Market Overview for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all dental bone graft substitutes and other biomaterials markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total United States market.
- Procedure Numbers for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of dental bone graft substitute procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Market Report for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes – MedCore – The market for dental bone graft substitutes is segmented into allograft, xenograft, and synthetic markets.
- Market Report for Dental Growth Factor – MedCore – The market for dental growth factor is comprised of the Emdogain market, the GEM 21S market, the INFUSE market, and the Osteocel market.
- Market Report for Dental Barrier Membranes – MedCore – The market for dental barrier membranes is separated into resorbable and non-resorbable membrane markets.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Produft Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Of the many companies in the US dental bone graft substitutes market, Geistlich was the leader, followed by Zimmer Biomet and ACE Surgical. Geistlich’s emerging market share in the overall market is a direct result of their dominance strictly within the xenograft market.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.