DATA TYPES INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Forecasts Until 2029 & Historical Data to 2019
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Market Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- COVID19 Impact on the DBGS Market in the US
- Disease Overviews & Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios & SWOT for Top Competitors
U.S. DENTAL BONE GRAFT SUBSTITUTE MARKET TRENDS
Growth in the dental bone graft substitute market is heavily influenced by growth in the dental implant and final abutment markets. The dental implant market in the U.S. is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period. Because bone grafting is performed in preparation for over half of dental implant procedures, this growth will result in an increased demand for dental bone graft substitute. Continued growth in the dental implant market will facilitate subsequent growth in the dental bone graft substitute market.
U.S. DENTAL BONE GRAFT SUBSTITUTE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The dental bone graft substitute market in the U.S. is largely controlled by four main competitors: Geistlich, ZimVie, OraPharma and BioHorizons. The remainder of the market is made up of smaller competitors and various tissue banks that distribute primarily through various companies in the market.Geistlich was the dominant player in the dental bone graft substitute and other biomaterials market, holding significant shares of the dental bone graft substitute, dental barrier membrane and dental soft tissue regeneration segments. The company’s continued specialization in the regeneration of bone, cartilage and tissue has yielded a competitive advantage in this market. In October 2022, Geistlich purchased Lynch Biologics and acquired the rights to Lynch’s GEM 21S®, a prominent dental growth factor product. There are only four dental growth factor products available on the U.S. market, thus further differentiating the company into the dental bone graft substitute market.
Market Segmentation Summary
- Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market | United States | 2023-2029 – Includes:
- Allograft, xenograft and synthetic material sub-segments.
- Dental Barrier Membrane Market | United States | 2023-2029 – Includes:T
- Resorbable and non-resorbable dental barrier membrane segments.
- Dental Growth Factor Market | United States | 2023-2029 – Includes:
- Straumann’s Emdogain®, Lynch Biologics’ GEM 21S®, Medtronic’s Infuse® and NuVasive’s Osteocel® (distributed by ACE SOUTHERN).
- Local Antimicrobial Periodontal Treatment Market | United States | 2023-2029
- Dental Soft Tissue Regeneration Market | United States | 2023-2029 – Includes:
- Dental soft tissue regeneration market and dental soft tissue wound care market segments.
Research Scope Summary
|North America (United States)
|Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices
|COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
|Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData’s 9-Step Research Methodology
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavor never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.