Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Analysis, Size, Trends | Mexico | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 3 Reports)
The full report suite on the Mexico market for dental bone graft substitutes includes dental bone graft substitutes and dental membranes. In addition to the primary, there is an appendix outlining the emergence of dental growth factor products. However, as this market is relatively small, a complete market analysis was not conducted in this report.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: Mexico
- Published Date: 04/03/2017
- Pages: 136
- Type: MedSuite
Overall, the Mexico dental bone graft substitutes market was valued at $4.7 million in 2016. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 9.5% to reach $8.9 million.
The market is largely limited by the cost of procedures. The cost of dental bone grafting procedures can be quite substantial. As a result, many patients who could benefit from bone grafting never receive the procedure. This is reflected in the fact that only a small percentage of the overall population (patients that could have benefited from bone grafting) have undergone the procedure. Dental membranes are not essential to most bone grafting procedures. While membranes increase the likelihood that the procedure will be successful, they represent an additional expense that patients and insurers are not always willing to accept. While the vast majority of companies that distribute dental membranes strongly recommend the use of membranes in every bone grafting procedure, dentists are often hesitant to add cost and avoid the use of membranes if it is not clinically necessary. In simpler procedures such as socket preservation, dental membranes may not be used to protect the surgical site.
Major Segments Covered in the Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Report Suite
While this report suite contains all Mexico dental bone graft substitutes market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the dental bone graft substitutes market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Market Overview for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes – MedView: Gives an easily accessible view of all dental bone graft substitute markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total Mexico market.
- Market Report for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes – MedCore: Dental bone grafting procedures are typically associated with dental implants to restore the edentulous area of a missing tooth. Dental implants require sufficient bone tissue in the jawbone to support the implant and ensure proper integration into the mouth. If a patient has endured being toothless (edentulism) for a prolonged period, they run a high probability of having insufficient bone tissue. In this case, they ideally required a bone graft in order to maximize the outcome of a dental implant surgery.
- Market Report for Dental Barrier Membranes – MedCore: Barrier membranes are a critical component to regeneration therapy and are aimed at restoring the form and function of the mouth. Commercially available on the market, barrier membranes function in dental surgeries to help retain bone grafting materials, to exclude epithelium and connective tissue from entering into sites of desired bone and ligament regeneration, or for the combination of these reasons. Whether restoring lost bone around teeth or implants, or in larger areas of the jaws affected by trauma or disease, too often there is inadequate gingival tissue to cover the membranes, leading to membrane exposure, extensive membrane contamination and procedural failure, which is unacceptable.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Report Data Types Included
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Peripheral Vascular Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Companies Analyzed
The dental bone graft substitutes market in Mexico is largely controlled by four main groups: Tissue Banks, BioHorizons, MIS Implants and Nobel Biocare. In addition to their current dominance in the market, they are also very active with ongoing acquisitions to further secure their leading positions. A major change in the Mexican dental market was the exit of Zimmer Biomet from the overall dental bone graft substitute market. The company was previously responsible for a substantial share. While the company has officially exited the market, some of their products may still be in circulation.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.