In 2021, the India dental bone graft substitutes (DBGS) market size is projected to reach $19 million, with the Xenograft market showing the highest growth. In spite of COVID19, the Indian market size is expected to increase with a compound annual growth rate of 27.8% to reach $52 million in 2027.
The most impactful factor limiting the growth of the market for dental biomaterials continues to be the high costs associated with dental work, relative to local income. India remains an emerging economy, with no public health insurance coverage for major dental work involving DBGS and dental barrier membranes. Moreover, while some private dental insurance plans have launched in India in recent years, there have historically been few options
An ongoing trend within the Indian dental bone graft substitutes market is the increasing market share of dental barrier membranes. In India, dental barrier membranes have achieved significantly less market penetration than dental bone graft substitutes products. The dental barrier membrane market is expected to gain market share over the forecast period through consumer awareness and increased acceptance by dentists.
DATA TYPES INCLUDED IN THIS STUDY
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Market Forecasts Until 2027 & Historical Data to 2017
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Market Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- COVID19 Impact on the Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market in India
- Disease Overviews & Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios & SWOT for Top Competitors
China DBGS Market Segmentation
While this report suite contains all India dental bone graft substitutes market data, each of the market segments is also available as a stand-alone MedCore report. This allows you to get access to only the dental bone graft substitutes market research that you need.
- Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market | India | 2021-2027 | MedCore – The market analysis is further broken down into segments by:
- Device Type: Mineralized Allografts, Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) Allografts, Xenografts, and Synthetic Bone Grafts.
- Dental Barrier Membrane Market | India | 2021-2027 | MedCore – The chapter contains the market analysis which is categorized by:
- Device Type: Resorbable and Non-Resorbable Dental Barrier Membranes.
India DBGS Market Share Insights
The total Indian dental bone graft substitutes market is led by Geistlich. In second and third-leading positions are NovaBone (Halma) and Zimmer Biomet. Geistlich’s Bio-Oss® xenograft is the most recognized brand of dental bone graft material in India. Sales of Geistlich’s Bio-Gide® dental membrane also benefit from the popularity of Bio-Oss® as many dental professionals who use Bio-Oss® chose to purchase their dental membranes from the same source. Geistlich’s long history of proven efficacy, and popularity with dentists worldwide, has allowed the company to maintain market share.
Top Indian Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Companies Analyzed
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For full segmentation and any questions regarding research coverage, please contact us for a complimentary demo of the full report.