The global embolic protection device market size is expected to reach a market value of $73 million in 2029. In 2022, the market was valued at $80 million meaning there will be an expected decrease in market value over the forecast period at a CAGR of -1.4%,
GLOBAL CORONARY EMBOLIC PROTECTION DEVICE DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Procedure Volumes
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2027, and Historical Data to 2017
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, and SWOT for Top Competitors
Through this study on the global coronary embolic protection device market, iData Research has performed an analysis on angiography, angioplasty (or PCI), atherectomy, and catheterization procedure volumes in order to increase the accuracy of our market sizing, and provide you with the volume of procedures over a 10-year range and across 70 countries.
GLOBAL CORONARY EMBOLIC PROTECTION DEVICE MARKET INSIGHTS
Despite the reduction in risk associated with the use of EPDs, this cost burden has limited their overall use. Mainly for this reason, physicians have moved away from using EPDs and will continue to do so, limiting unit sales.
EPDs are not considered essential devices for interventional cardiology procedures as they are notalways covered under national reimbursement schedules. As a result, a larger adoption of the devices is not expected, leading to a small decline in the market.
MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and Abbott controlled the global coronary embolic protection device market.In 2022, the leading competitor in the coronary EPD market was Boston Scientific. The company currently offers the FilterWire EZ™ product line, a distal filter-basket system that can be adapted to different vessel shapes and sizes, as well as the SENTINEL™ Cerebral Protection System.
Medtronic was the second-leading competitor in the coronary EPD market in 2022. The company currently offers the Mo.Ma™ Ultra proximal cerebral protection device.
In 2022, Abbott was the third-leading competitor in the coronary EPD market. The company currently offers the RX Accunet® embolic protection systems, which are used for carotid interventions and feature rapid exchange delivery
RESEARCH REGIONAL COVERAGE
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)
CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For full segmentation and any questions regarding research coverage, please contact us or send a request by pressing one of the buttons on the right.