Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Report Suite | United States | 2017-2023 | MedSuite (Includes 10 Reports)
The full report suite on the U.S. market for soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration includes breast reconstruction, hernia repair, dural repair, vaginal slings, skin repair, sports medicine and tendon reinforcement and dental soft tissue regeneration.
- Year: 2017
- Scope: 2013-2023
- Region: United States
- Published Date: 5/1/2017
- Pages: 270
- Type: MedSuite
The total US market for soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration devices is growing at a rate of 7.7%, which will take the 2016 market value of $2.6 billion up to $4.4 billion by 2023.
If there is one factor that affects nearly every segment in this report, it’s the aging population. The demographic of those over the age of 65 is increasing in the United States, which leads to a natural rise in the amount of people experiencing medical complications involving soft tissue repair. As this population grows, a greater number of devices used in surgery to augment and reinforcement suture-based repair will be purchased. Moreover, sales of products that enhance healing of chronic wounds and tendon tears are expected to increase to meet the growing demand of this population.
To read more about the US soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market trends, take a look at our latest Expert Article from our Analysts:
Major Segments Covered in the Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Report Suite
While this report suite contains all soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration market research that you need. You can view these separate reports and segmentation here:
- Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Overview for US 2017 – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total US market.
- Procedure Volumes for Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration for US 2017 – MedPro – Using a number of databases, internal and external, we’re able to provide you with the total volume of soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration procedures being performed for each of the markets mentioned in this suite of reports.
- Product Portfolio for Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration for US 2017 – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this soft tissue reinforcement and regeneration devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Breast Reconstruction Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Covers segmentation on the Allograft, Xenograft, and Alloplast Markets.
- Hernia Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – This market is further segmented into Ventral and Inguinal Hernia Repair Markets.
- Dural Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Includes segmentation on Allograft, Xenograft, and Alloplast Dural Repair Markets.
- Vaginal Sling Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Split into two major segments: Biologic Vaginal Slings and Synthetic Vaginal Slings.
- Skin Repair Market for US 2017 – MedCore – This report is segmented into Collagen Dressings and Skin Substitutes.
- Sports Medicine and Tendon Reinforcement Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Segmented further into Rotator Cuff Reinforcement and Achilles Tendon Reinforcement.
- Dental Soft Tissue Regeneration Market for US 2017 – MedCore – Segmented into Allograft Dental Tissue Regeneration, Xenograft Dental Tissue Regeneration, and Dental Wound Care.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Report Data Types
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Market Procedure Volumes
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Soft Tissue Reinforcement and Regeneration Companies Analyzed
In 2016, the leading competitor in the soft tissue repair market was Acelity, or more specifically LifeCell, one of their subsidiaries. In second and third place respectively were C. R. Bard and Ethicon. The majority of LifeCell’s revenue is derived from the clinical applications of challenging hernia repair and post-mastectomy breast reconstruction, which is generated primarily in the United States in the acute care setting on a direct billing basis. The company’s success arises from both the allograft and xenograft areas of the soft tissue repair market, as the company doesn’t have any alloplast products. LifeCell continues to devote efforts to penetrate markets with other existing products while developing and commercializing additional tissue matrix devices and applications to expand into new markets and geographies.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from MiMedx, Integra LifeSciences, Covidien, Organogenesis, Osiris, Boston Scientific, Coloplast, ACell, Smith & Nephew, Wright Medical, Atrium Medical, Athrex, BioHorizons, and Others.
Our reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.