Overall, the global neurovascular catheter market was valued at approximately $530 million in 2022. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 2.7% to reach $640 million.
The full report suite on the global neurovascular catheter market includes over-the-wire microcatheters, flow-directed microcatheters and neurovascular guiding catheters.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
GLOBAL NEUROVASCULAR CATHETER MARKET INSIGHTS
One of the main market drivers is an increase in procedural volumes. As more types of procedures are performed using endovascular techniques, the number of catheters required will increase. On the other hand, the use of neurovascular catheters faces some bias from older-generation neurosurgeons who are still not comfortable with endovascular techniques and have a preference for surgical techniques that they have been using successfully throughout their careers.
GLOBAL NEUROVASCULAR CATHETER MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Within the global market for neurovascular catheter, there are three key market players – Penumbra, Stryker, and Medtronic.In 2022, Penumbra was the leader in the global neurovascular catheter market. It currently offers the BenchmarkTM071 distal delivery catheter, as well as the PX SLIM™ microcatheter, the NeuronTM system and a series of Penumbra Select™ catheters.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Global Over-the-Wire Microcatheter Market
- Global Flow-Directed Microcatheter Market
- Neurovascular Guiding Catheter Market
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, FDA Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.