Overall, the global neuromodulation device market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2022. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 7.4% to reach $8.2 billion.
The full report suite on the global neuromodulation device market includes spinal cord stimulation, deep brain stimulation, sacral nerve stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation and gastric electric stimulation.
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
GLOBAL NEUROMODULATION DEVICE MARKET INSIGHTS
One of the main market drivers is the technological advancement of neuromodulation devices. Prolonged battery life in implantable, rechargeable spinal cord stimulation is an attractive option for patients. Several manufacturers boast battery lifetimes from five to nine years but are seeking support from the FDA for longer battery life claims.
GLOBAL NEUROMODULATION DEVICE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
Within the global market for neuromodulation devices, there are three key market players – Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott.In 2022, Medtronic was the leader in the global neuromodulation market. The company competes with its InterStim™ therapy system product line. Boston Scientific was the second-leading competitor in the neuromodulation device market in 2022. Abbott held the third-leading position in the neuromodulation device market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
- Global Spinal Cord Stimulation Market
- Global Deep Brain Stimulation Market
- Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market
- Global Vagus Nerve Stimulation Market
- Global Gastric Electric Stimulation Market
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
|Regions||North America (Canada, United States)
Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela)
Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.)
Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
|Quantitative Coverage||Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.|
|Qualitative Coverage||COVID19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, FDA Recalls, Disruptive Technologies, Disease Overviews.|
|Data Sources||Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data, iData Research Internal Database.|
WHY CHOOSE IDATA?
- Experts Only – iData has been around for over 17 years and is the trusted source of intelligence, and data-driven insights for key industry players. We are made up of specialists with a sole focus on medical devices, dental devices and pharmaceuticals. Our research and consulting field of endeavour never strays from the medical device industry and, because of this, we are the number one choice for leading companies in this field.
- Global Coverage – iData’s unique methodology, and its expansion to over 70 countries world-wide, has made it one of the most viable sources of intelligence for global companies along with those who plan to expand their portfolio beyond the confines of their own country. Providing procedural data at the country level is another testimony to the trusted global coverage we provide.
- Attention to Detail – It’s our attention to small details, scheduling of timelines, and keen project management that makes us stand out from the rest. We are creative, and our reports include metrics such as procedure numbers, ASPs, and SKU-level insights that are not found elsewhere.
- Pricing – When comparing like-with-like, iData’s prices are not only extremely competitive but also the most cost-effective. We strive for success and want the same for our clients. With the level of detail incorporated into each report alongside the extensive segmentation provided, no other report compares at our price point.