Globally, over 46 million interventional cardiology procedures were performed in 2020. The majority of these procedures were catheterization procedures followed by angiography procedures. Over the forecast period, all of the procedures included in this report are projected to experience growth, some faster than others, following COVID-19 headwinds.
Within this report, over 70 countries worldwide were analyzed and broken down into specific procedure numbers by segment. Additionally, the compound annual growth rates (CAGR) are included for each specific region over a 10 year period utilizing historical data from 2017 and trend projections into 2027.
SEGMENTS COVERED IN THIS INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY PROCEDURE VOLUME RESEARCH
This market study focuses specifically on the volume of procedures in the cardiac surgery market. It includes analysis of procedures in the following segments:
- Angiography Procedures
- Angioplasty/PCI Procedures
- Coronary Atherectomy Procedures
- Catheterization Procedures
This data is then displayed over the forecast period, 2017-2027, outlining the exact growth rates for procedures in these segments. If you are interested in seeing the trends in procedures to formulate your market sizing and forecasts, this is the most accurate and most affordable way to do it.
ABOUT PROCEDURE VOLUME RESEARCH (MEDPRO)
Our analysts meticulously research the target market for 3 to 4 months to put together a suite of reports (MedSuite), a comprehensive analysis of a group of healthcare markets. A MedPro is one portion of that analysis that outlines only the procedure volumes and forecasts for each market in that suite of reports.
This procedural analysis is incorporated in our market size analysis and forecasting which are available when purchasing a MedSuite, MedView, or MedCore.
MEDPRO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
- Disease Overview
- Procedures Overview
- Procedure Volumes by Segment and Region as appropriate
- Procedural Trends Analysis
- Procedural Growth Rates and Forecasts
WHERE DO WE GET INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY PROCEDURE DATA?
Our team of analysts has proprietary data that we have been collecting for over a decade as well as government and private databases and hospital records. We can triangulate the target procedure volumes that influence and coincide with our overall market sizing by looking at multiple sources. All procedures are derived from several sources including CPT, ICD, and DRG codes as regionally appropriate.
TRENDS ON INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY PROCEDURES
There were a total of 28,589,726 interventional cardiology procedures in 2020. This was a 20.1% decrease over 2020. Procedures using peripheral vascular devices will continue to remain moderately strong over the forecast period, following 2020, at a 7.1% CAGR.
QUESTIONS THIS REPORT WILL HELP YOU ANSWER
- How many Angiography procedures are performed globally?
- How many Angioplasty/PCI procedures are performed globally?
- How many Coronary Atherectomy procedures are performed globally?
- How many Atherectomy procedures are performed globally?
- How many Catheterization procedures are performed globally?
- How many procedures were done in 2020?
- How many procedures were done historically?
- How many procedures can we expect in 2027 and what is the growth trend?
RESEARCH REGIONAL COVERAGE
Throughout this report, iData Research has covered over 70 countries across the globe in great detail. The regions covered are:
- North America (the United States and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Other)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Benelux, Scandinavia, and Other)
- Central and Eastern Europe (Poland, Turkey, Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Romania, Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and Other)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Other)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Other)
- Africa South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria, Libya, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Other)