Infusion Therapy Market Analysis, Size, Trends | South Korea | 2018-2024 | MedSuite (Includes 5 Reports)
- Year: 2018
- Scope: 2014-2024
- Region: South Korea
- Pages: 283
- Published Date: 06/03/2018
- Type: MedSuite
The total South Korea infusion therapy market is growing at a rate of 2.3%, which will take the 2017 market value of $152.1 million up to $178.5 million by 2024.
In the coming years, infusion therapy will continue to be viewed as an effective method of treatment with an expanding reach, presenting opportunities for both industry veteran suppliers and new entrants to the market. Corporate consolidation will increase overall R&D spending and lead to the development of more effective and efficient devices, further growing the market volume and expansion.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE INFUSION THERAPY MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all South Korea infusion therapy market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the infusion therapy devices market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Infusion Therapy Devices Market Overview – MedView – Gives an easily accessible view of all infusion therapy device markets and trends and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total South Korean market.
- Product Portfolio for Infusion Therapy Devices – MedFolio – Covering all segmentation within this infusion therapy devices suite, we include insight on all available products in each market, any recalls and clinical trials.
- Infusion Pump Market – MedCore – Further segmented into Large Volume, Syringe, Patient Controlled Analgesia, Electronic Ambulatory and Disposable Infusion Pumps.
- Intravenous Sets Market – MedCore – Covers segmentation on Dedicated Primary IV Sets, Secondary IV Sets, IV Extension Sets, and Gravity Sets
- Needleless Connectors Market – MedCore – Segmented by valve type: Split Septum & Blunt Cannula NLC Market and Mechanical Valve NLC Market
- Stopcock Market – MedCore – Stopcocks are valves which turn the flow of certain parts of the IV line on and off, allowing for simultaneous medication flow and mixing before entering the catheter and for managing the sequence of medication administration.
- Blood Transfusion Sets Market – MedCore – Blood collection IV sets are short, connected to an IV bag and equipped with a thick intravenous needle for use in blood transfusion procedures.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2024, and Historical Data to 2014
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Infusion Therapy Device Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
Of the many companies in the South Korean infusion therapy devices market, Becton Dickinson is the leading competitor, followed by Baxter and Fresenius. Becton Dickinson has a solid presence in the markets for infusion pumps, dedicated primary, extension and gravity IV sets, needleless connectors, stopcocks and blood transfusion sets.
In this report suite we’ve analyzed several other companies, which include significant market shares from B. Braun, ICU Medical/Hospira, Smiths Medical, NIPRO, Halyard, Terumo, Go Medical and Others.
iData’s 9-Step Research MethodologyOur reports follow an in-depth 9-step methodology which focuses on the following research systems:
- Original primary research that consists of the most up-to-date market data
- Strong foundation of quantitative and qualitative research
- Focused on the needs and strategic challenges of the industry participants
Step 1: Project Initiation & Team Selection During this preliminary investigation, all staff members involved in the industry discusses the topic in detail.
Step 2: Prepare Data Systems and Perform Secondary Research The first task of the research team is to prepare for the data collection process: Filing systems and relational databases are developed as needed.
Step 3: Preparation for Interviews & Questionnaire Design The core of all iData research reports is primary market research. Interviews with industry insiders represent the single most reliable way to obtain accurate, current data about market conditions, trends, threats and opportunities.
Step 4: Performing Primary Research At this stage, interviews are performed using contacts and information acquired in the secondary research phase.
Step 5: Research Analysis: Establishing Baseline Estimates Following the completion of the primary research phase, the collected information must be synthesized into an accurate view of the market status. The most important question is the current state of the market.
Step 6: Market Forecast and Analysis iData Research uses a proprietary method to combine statistical data and opinions of industry experts to forecast future market values.
Step 7: Identify Strategic Opportunities iData analysts identify in broad terms why some companies are gaining or losing share within a given market segment.
Step 8: Final Review and Market Release An integral part of the iData research methodology is a built-in philosophy of quality control and continuing improvement is integral to the iData philosophy.
Step 9: Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring iData philosophy of continuous improvement requires that reports and consulting projects be monitored after release for customer feedback and market accuracy.