The Europe immunology drugs report provides market analysis, sizing, forecasts, and market shares of the immunology drugs. The report analyses key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and provide a forecast of the future immunology market across the major 5 countries in Europe. Key market players are profiled and a detailed view of their current strategic interests and a review on their financial performance has been provided.
The European markets as defined in the reports include the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany and France.
Data Segmentation for the Europe Immunology Drugs Industry Report
This report suite is segmented into the following areas:
By Disease: (Further detailed into brands and geographies)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
- Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
By Key Brands: (Further detailed into diseases and geographies)
- Actemra/RoActemra(toclizumab) – Marketed by Roche
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol) – Marketed by UCB (Union Chimique Belge)
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) – Marketed by Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Cosentyx (secukinumab) – Marketed by Novartis
- Enbrel (etanercept) – Marketed by Amgen, Pfizer, and Takeda
- Entyvio (vedolizumab) – Marketed by Takeda
- Gilenya (fingolimod) – Marketed by Novartis
- Glatopa (glatiramer acetate) – Marketed by Novartis
- Humira (adalimumab) – Marketed by AbbVie
- Orencia (abtacept) – Marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Remicade (infliximab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Rituxan (rituximab) – Marketed by Roche
- Simponi (golimumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
- Stelara (ustekinumab) – Marketed by Johnson & Johnson
By Geography: (Further detailed into diseases and key brands)
- United Kingdom
Additional Data & Analysis on Immunology Drugs
Besides the typical market data found above you will be able to discover how these diseases have been trending over time, their epidemiology, drivers and limiters of these markets, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, clinical trials, a pipeline of products coming out soon, mergers and acquisitions, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
Trends in Immunology Drugs
There are numerous factors impacting the Europe immunology drug market. The launch of new adalimumab biosimilar such as Imraldi & Amgevita would cause an impact to the market. These biosimilars are expected to be marketed at a list price of around 30% lower to their reference drugs. Apart from these launches, there are many other molecules in pipeline that could make its entry into the market during our forecast period. The patent expiry of drugs hit Europe in 2016 at a greater level when compared to North America, contributing to a revenue drop.
While there are many factors driving the market, strong barriers are keeping the overall value from increasing too heavily. These range from stringent FDA regulations, regulatory barriers on biosimilars, and the increase in pricing pressure due to competition.
Immunological Drugs Market Report Data Types Included
- Market Size, Shares & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2023, and Historical Data to 2013
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Immunological Drugs
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares by Companies
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions and Press Releases
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
Immunology Drug Brands and Companies Analyzed
Humira (adalimumab) is the leading product in this market, which is marketed by AbbVie. They had generated the highest revenue in 2016 and the next product ENBREL (etanercept), marketed by Pfizer in Europe is also competing strongly in the market. These two competitors lead the market with their anti-TNF therapies that incur significantly high monthly treatment costs. Their positions have been solidified by strict patents that delay the less-expensive biosimilars from entering the market. However, we will see competition in the near future as these patents expire. Competition has been hitting heavily in the Europe market.
The key companies analyzed and mentioned in this report are AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Biogen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals, UCB S.A., Bristol-Myers Squibb and others.
Questions This Report Will Help You Answer
- Which drugs and geographies are seeing the most growth in the coming years?
- How does my brand compare with the competitors out there, and how will it change in the future?
- How are new biosimilars affecting the future market space?
- Where should my company invest our resources to see success in this market?
- How are patents impacting the market growth and competition?
About iData Research Pharmaceutical Market Reports
Raising the bar for market research is what we do. We’ve been producing healthcare market research for over a decade, and our pharmaceutical research now brings a level of detail and depth not found elsewhere in the industry. This is because we believe that the only way to accurately measure the whole is to measure the separate parts first – and to do so with insight from the people living and breathing the market.
The pharmaceutical industry is different from other medical devices that we research. It’s harder to obtain first-hand information from competitors, and there are many more blind spots. However, we’ve produced a methodology that uses our experience and expertise in medical device research and applies the same focus on detail to pharmaceutical drugs.
We deploy a rigorous methodology in our secondary research that requires the use of patient and prescription statistics and we combine it with extensive primary research. Through interviewing key market players we have insights into market sizing, company information, and can obtain qualitative information like trends and analysis that are essential to shape our models and forecasts.
This process translates into your teams being able to make confident decisions that will ensure your investments and future plans will help your company succeed.
*This report is currently available as a pre-publication purchase and will be delivered upon completion. Please ask us for a current timeline for this report.